Reviews for No Thank You
This is awesome! XD
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Great story!
GinnySong chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Oh my GOSH this is HILARIOUS! Keep up the great work, and have a wonderful day!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
props to harry for being sensible enough to want nothing to do with the wizarding cult!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Oh god that was hilarious! I love Harry here...its so much good than the books...I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Very creative!
Ibskib chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Let's take this Professor Dumbledore - Let's take this to Professor Dumbledore
Laura 2468 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
This is very very funny :) Very original idea
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I like this better than canon. All nice and neatly wrapped up before Harry's even 14? Hell yeah. Oh, and I particularly loved that bit about how normal families DON'T lock their nephews in closets, despite any abnormalities said nephew may have. Seriously, this honestly would have worked out SO much better for all parties involved (except possibly the wizarding world) if the Dursleys had just tried to be ACTUALLY normal instead of freakishly normal (which honestly didn't work out all that well for them in the end really). I mean, seriously. If Harry had any kind of actual sense in his head and he'd been treated even somewhat decently by the Dursleys, he wouldn't have constantly wanted literally ANY way to escape the life provided for him at the Dursleys (especially when said escape almost constantly nearly ended in his death EVERY freaking year). I like reading things like this in which the Dursleys actually have some common sense and/or are somewhat decent people. Anyway, suffice it to say that I enjoyed this immensely. Thanks for the good read.
StellahhhBella chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
this was delightful lol
Redery chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
That was hilarious!
RHJunior chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Ummm...no.
In fact...nnnnnnnoooooooooo.
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Absolutely love this. Brilliant that Dumbledore can't convince Harry! I love the Dursleys too.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
This was great. I love it.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015