Reviews for No Thank You
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 4/26
I like this better than canon. All nice and neatly wrapped up before Harry's even 14? Hell yeah. Oh, and I particularly loved that bit about how normal families DON'T lock their nephews in closets, despite any abnormalities said nephew may have. Seriously, this honestly would have worked out SO much better for all parties involved (except possibly the wizarding world) if the Dursleys had just tried to be ACTUALLY normal instead of freakishly normal (which honestly didn't work out all that well for them in the end really). I mean, seriously. If Harry had any kind of actual sense in his head and he'd been treated even somewhat decently by the Dursleys, he wouldn't have constantly wanted literally ANY way to escape the life provided for him at the Dursleys (especially when said escape almost constantly nearly ended in his death EVERY freaking year). I like reading things like this in which the Dursleys actually have some common sense and/or are somewhat decent people. Anyway, suffice it to say that I enjoyed this immensely. Thanks for the good read.
StellahhhBella chapter 1 . 4/23
this was delightful lol
Redery chapter 1 . 4/16
That was hilarious!
RHJunior chapter 1 . 4/3
In fact...nnnnnnnoooooooooo.
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 4/3
Absolutely love this. Brilliant that Dumbledore can't convince Harry! I love the Dursleys too.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 1/10
This was great. I love it.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This is fricken awesome!
FotoDi chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Gringotts money?
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Good and interesting story.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This is wonderful :D Thank you for sharing! What a delightful read.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Excellent, thank you for sharing it.
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Fun, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I absolutely love it. I like your take on everything and when I think about it. Every single Adventure of Harry was in fact something, they should have entrusted some adults with. Especially Dumbledore and Mcgonagall are absolutely suited to take care of everything much better. Even the detail of not finding the chamber of secrets was really nice. For the part with Voldemort, I'd say that Dumbledore just doesn't even believe there are 7 Horcruxes as this number becomes known just around when Slughorn comes into Hogwarts again. So it's likely, he destroyed him for good. And even if that doesn't come true, there is no follower of Voldemort anymore, who would try to resurrect him other than those in Azkaban and these wouldn't be able to escape oon their own as far as I'm concerne. So there is really a good chance he is dead for good. Just the Hermione as a girlfriend thing is maybe a little far stretched but I think it is okay, as she has a purpose in your story which could hardly be changed. So thank you for this great piece and the good time I had with it.
senawario chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
very nice; I love stories where Dumbledore does not get his way and is constantly frustrated!
Yukibo-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2015