Reviews for No Thank You
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
You are epic. You bring laughter to my day, taking away stress though I'm fairly sure I don't have much. Yeah! You show him! You show Old Dumbledore that his schemes won't always go as planned! A very well thought lesson!
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Hermione, Lavender, and Pavarti? OT3!
Saienai chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
One of the best harry potter one shots I have had the luck of stumbling upon. Great job with it!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
WOOOOOOHHHHH! I actually LIKE the idea of Harry turning down re-joining the Wizarding world - and fuck me if the Dursleys aren't actually believable as nice people for once!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Omg I get it now! Harry is nosy, right? Putting his nose into dangerous things such as the mirror of erised, the stones protection, basilisk hunting, the chamber, Sirius, the ministry, horcrux hunting, the room of requirement, etc. most is childish curiosity, but petunia is always described as nosy, sticking her nose into things to. Meaning its from his moms side of the family. Either lily was a lot more into others business that we don't know, or it's from their parents. Hp's maternal grandparents. Idk. Train of thought that collided with my skull. Funny fic though. Even if it makes harry... *shudders* normal...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
AHHHH! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS STORY FOR SO LONG! I love this story, it's my favorite "Dursleys Raise Harry Properly" fanfic!
With-the-Wolves chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow...*shakes head* Harry really overcomplicated everything, now didn't he?
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Ha! Really cool little story.
Tammy chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
awesome :) seriously
Dragonblaze66 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
funny aa heck fanfic!
Anon. E. Mouse chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
It was really interesting at the start but nearing the end it became more repetitive and stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Snape looked like Christmas had come early. - Lol, I bet he did XD
"I think we should respect his decision."- my, isn't Snape caring?
I think I rather did you a favor by staying away and any involvement that I had in your 'prophecy' was fulfilled that way." - yeah, no shit.
...And that's how things could have gone if everyone had more common sense.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Heh, well that was an interesting alternative. I could totally see that happening if they'd taken that route. Though Harry being Harry might have gone anyways. But again. It was pretty interesting and Harry did have some good points.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/28/2013