Reviews for No Thank You
bscfan38182 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was really funny. I enjoyed it very much.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Love it regardless of explanation, though I don't know how he knew about the Hogwarts founder's item locations but the point of the story was excellently done and so that part doesn't matter as much. Brilliant as always!
doubledamn chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Nice.
May chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Interesting...
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Snicker. This is great, and actually fairly logical. Thanks!
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Very Good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That was amazing!
Just Silence chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Haha. A very witty take on what could have been. I found this quite amusing. Good work.
laloquita.co chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
jjaja
SimsFanatic chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
wow
Fine Fall chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I think I've missed something. What about Nagini and the rest of the horcruxes? Might be I've forgotten having read about Dumbledore destroying all other but Harry, and in your afterword you do say Harry is the last horcrux.
Aaanyway.. It's a great fic. It's imaginative. And it's been written with humor in mind, but I can't truly see anyone turning down an opportunity at magic if presented by one. Petunia was jealous of Lily, if I remember correctly, and she wanted to be "normal" as well as Harry does here? It's been a while since I read the books. But it being for the sake of the story, I get that. And again for the sake of the story, Harry is very mature in his way of viewing the situation and the whole "Hogwarts is a death trap" thing, but you go a bit above and beyond with his reasoning skills as an 11-year-old. And vocabulary. And again, humor, but it makes it difficult for me to see the story as a viable alternative to canon as others write in their reviews

But it was a nice read, and put things into perspective. The Dursley's were always too cruel towards Harry, pushing the believability of the story. This just pushes the believability (I'm not sure I've got the right word) in other ways, but shows all Harry's unnecessary adventures, and how things could have been done more easily. :-)
Thank you for sharing your story. :-)
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is quite amusing.
staretoile chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hi,

funny to read the story. How Dumbledore tries again and again and again and again... to get Harry to Hogwarts. I think with their kindness towards Harry the Dursleys did a far better job to get Harry away from magic than they could ever do by mistreating their nephew.

Kind regards
Andrea
booklover19 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Wow, I never ever thought about this being a possiblity! The uniqeness of this is really amazing! I hope you keep writing!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »