Reviews for New Trials Special: Kaitou Magician Origins
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Sorry for the late review. I really liked this chapter - it explains a lot about the others even though it focuses on Mikai. Thanks for updating!
May chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Hi there! I am so so glad you updated the new trials, I come back to the story every 2 months to check from an update for you. Even after 6 years, I still want to see the end of this story. :D I hope you get the much-deserved love from your readers because your writing skills are truly awesome and I always reread the whole new trials every once in a while and it's always provided me with good reading time for a week. My fear would be for you to abandon this story before it ends.. Please don't!

This is however, the first time I am reading Kai's story and it's giving so much insight. He is one of my favourite characters in the story and this 6-chapter fanfic is giving me much fansquealing. I look forward to any of your updates soon! )
Amethyst Beloved chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Hi Wish-chan! Chapter 5 of the Kaitou Magician Origins is up on ! This chapter was a real treasure trove on information, and it was special getting it from Mayura's point of view. Part 2 is going to be so exciting when Kai hits the streets and learns to be a thief!

~Amethyst Beloved
Emilie Horswill chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Brilliant as usual :) welldone ]
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I loved reading Kai's past (even though it's so sad)! I really learned a lot about Kai and Karin - it was interesting to get a glimpse of how they think. I hope you continue writing about him and the rest of the CCS gang because I love your writing~!
ShhListen chapter 5 . 11/28/2008 i was soo pissed off at karin...

cuase mikai and meiling are so much better

but really godd

i enjoyed reading it...
nightskyxangel chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Not bad... I am actually looking forward to the next update of New Trails instead of this. But anyway, you have talented pen as usual (:
SapphireShelle91 chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
I read this and I wzas breathtaken.

I've always loved Kai, he's my favourite original characters in this story.

It's brilliant to finally know his background story, as how he's life was, to how it changed him into what we know and love as him now.

Now that I've read this I'm not as mad at him for leaving Miho and their Mother as i was before, cos now i know the full reasons why he did it.

Update this and New Trials soon please, they make life fun and I love trying to solve the problems between chapters and seeing whether or not I'm right.

Great Job!

Update again soon!
SnowCharms chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Poor Mikai...poor Miara...poor Miho...this should not have happened in the first place...for such a beautiful family to be broken apart, and the burdens that would make a man fall to be shouldered by a mere boy...I wonder what happens next...update!