Reviews for The Gift
nomdeplume30 chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
"My arse is half off the mattress." haha! You're cracking me up. And what's the Council up to now? Really enjoying this so far.
nomdeplume30 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
"You know he's a vampire, right? There won't be a head." *snicker* I can just imagine the look Buffy gave him. :)
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 27 . 6/14/2012
This was truly cute.
LadyGrelka chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
You are an EVIL person, very evil indeed.
lynnylou31 chapter 27 . 11/14/2010
I just love this story! I thought that it was a just and excellent read all around! I thought the ending was sweet and it did bring tears to my eyes when Giles dies but I smiled when they were reunited in heaven to watch over everyone! Just love it!
Erik's Rose chapter 27 . 3/27/2010
Aww this is so sweet. Love it, very well done. Will check out your other stories.

Kindest Regards

ER
Dimkaagon chapter 28 . 1/22/2010
I know I was the last person to review, but I just reread your story because I liked it so much, and of coarse the ending still makes me cry. Thank you again for writing such a fantastic story!
Dimkaagon chapter 27 . 12/19/2009
I absolutely loved your story! I've been reading it for the past several hours. Your works are fantastic. I am so happy, because my computer has been refusing to let me review stories for some reason, and this is like the third one of yours I have wanted to review, this one being the one I most wanted to, so I am glad it finally worked. The last lines here, whene Giles dies, and then when him and Buffy are in heaven made me cry. I don't cry very often while reading stories, but how you worded it and everything did the trick. Great job! Thank you for writing such a spectacular story!
lucyferr chapter 27 . 9/28/2009
good ending
whatweareafreaidof chapter 28 . 9/16/2009
very cute.. i had only two small problems with this...

"I just think there's something wrong with both of you, a spell or a potion or something. Let me just see if I can reveal the truth." that makes sence, what if they where under a spell thw whole time if tara would have said that would they still get mad..

the other part i dont care what you think. and i be with you if every one else hates us... i understand and i think that sweet.. but if the people you love have a problem with your relationship i mean if all of them do...then they should try harder to make them understand... i am not trying to be mean becosue only willow had a small problem... but if the women i love whole family hate me.. i would not tell them to bad i would be willing to show them and talk to them to make them undertand i am good for her... i know really small points..

good story
FRK921 chapter 27 . 3/31/2009
oh wow...how awesome!
FRK921 chapter 19 . 3/31/2009
OMG that was hilarious!
libelandslander chapter 27 . 3/16/2009
I enjoyed this quite a bit, I think you have a really good grasp of the way the characters talk, and the whole premise is very sweet.

The epilogue was kind of meh, but endings can be so hard...
krisbeh chapter 27 . 2/6/2009
Great job! I was a little baffled by Willow's reaction to the B/G relationship but it was an interesting path to take. *goes to read the author's other stories*
My-Alphabet-Soup chapter 27 . 12/16/2008
Aw! I just love happy endings! I don't know what I will do now that this is over... Every time I saw an update, I would drop what I was reading and go to the story...but...now I can't... Well, I can't wait for your next story and kudos on finishing this brilliant one!

Cheers

xx

p.s You are now entirely forgiven for *ahem* 'getting rid of' the first baby!