Reviews for When You Touch Me
Floreana chapter 47 . 6/26
I ve come across this story a multiple times but never read it. But now i thought I give it a chance and it is as formidable as your other stories. I especially like some of the parting words of your chapters. I hope you are back to full health and just too busy with pleasant things right now to update. But pleeeease dont let Snape remain in this never been kissed properly status for fanfiction eternity ;) I really want to know how it unfolds and if Snape can overcome his issues. So...Please update?
mandancie chapter 47 . 6/21
This story is absolutely awesome! It is tastefully done. I loved every bit of it. I'm eager to see the moment that Severus truly opens up to Harry! I hope this finds you well and happy! :-) Have a wonderful day and I hope you update soon! :-)
Jen chapter 47 . 6/3
Thanks
Ariesp19 chapter 47 . 4/20
I hope you decide to finish!
Quibbler78 chapter 47 . 4/2
I'm very much enjoying your story.
I just want to say I think your Snape is very much 'in character' with the books - or he starts out in character and his subsequent behaviour is a reasonably logical progression, (and bravo for making the change gradual instead of the overnight epiphany many fanfics have).

I'm very much looking forward to the next instalment (and I offer my best wishes regarding your health issues, I know how such things can utterly take over your life)
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 47 . 3/7
Please come back and finish I have fallen in love with this story.
MsHologramRibs chapter 1 . 3/1
I do hope you are doing alright and Iove this story. Please update when you can :)
I'm very glad that you're doing better. I love your stories and have recently read all of them. You write them so well that I began reading them despite the pairing not being one that I typically read. Thank you for taking the time to write. I'm looking forward to the next instalment. Jyaa ne! :)
I really hope you start updating this again soon.
SarahGayle chapter 47 . 12/29/2014
I didnt know what to think when I read the summary of this story. Thus is actually the furst snarry story I have ever read... I LOVED IT! It took me for ever to read bu bit was worth every bit. I love the character dynamics and how the relationships evolved over time. It was a beautifully written and was easy to follow and understand.
I hope you get well and recovery is quick. My friend has what you have and has made it through pretty unscathed, she's tough. You are too! Keep writing, you do a fabulous job!
insouciantmouse chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
He's almost like canon, your Snape is. Except that Snape never got the opportunity to unfreeze like I'm hoping Sev will. Anyway, your characterization of Severus is really good- complicated, but with a tiny spark of something that makes me not give up on him having any hope of humanity or love. The spark's getting bigger, it's almost a flame now, and I'm so happy for Harry and Sev trying to figure out bits of their complicated relationship.
I may just have forgotten a plot point, but I can't remember how Harry became mute. Is it in an earlier chapter?
(Sorry if I sound sort of crazy/rambling/crazy. It's late, and I'm tired. It's garbling my thoughts on paper.)
I really like the story.
Gwen.Xoloitzcuintle.Baggins chapter 47 . 12/10/2014
What a wonderful story. I hope you update soon. The way you are developing the guys relationship is pretty sweet. Thanks for writing.
Mae Rose chapter 47 . 12/10/2014
:( NOOOO WANT MORE!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 47 . 11/28/2014
Thank you so much for writing this please write more soon
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 47 . 11/25/2014