Reviews for When You Touch Me
alinefgs chapter 48 . 9/9
Tô adorando essa fic bjs continua
Please update. I love this fanfiction so much. :)
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 48 . 8/3
kyaa! al fin beso! un beso al fin!
que alegria!
me muero, ya quiero saber como lo seguiras! :D
Oh please update soon
Princesse Saeko chapter 48 . 7/12
i like this fiction
xikum chapter 14 . 6/15
Strange, Severus is like a man who shoots his own foot before a 20 mile march, refuses good care and shoes - then is mad at the one who offered to help, and is wearing sensible hiking boots. He is causing the pain for himself and Harry, due to such an old grudge against James. He doesn't consider himself a carbon copy of his father - it is so telling that ha does not realize his hypocrisy regarding his assumptions about Harry.
pupzpride chapter 47 . 6/6
This is my second time reading this story. I have read quite a bit of stories and this one and The Marriage Stone are my favorite. Please finish it soon. I know I'll be rereading this story again in the near future.
Irukaka321 chapter 24 . 6/2
Haha most amusing
Irukaka321 chapter 22 . 6/2
This fic is similar to the other fic called the marriage stone. Im not sure which one was written first but both have their good points, and differences. I like this. severus isnt easily changed and im glad. Hes my favorite character
Irukaka321 chapter 18 . 6/2
That was progress but still sad..
Irukaka321 chapter 11 . 6/2
Oh boy thats cool and surprising oh noo
Irukaka321 chapter 10 . 6/2
Snape reading harry's gestures is hilarious. (Or was it telepathy? Lol either way funny!)
Irukaka321 chapter 9 . 6/2
That actually made me cry wow nice. Maybe im just sensitive but yeah so good right now :')
Irukaka321 chapter 7 . 6/2