Reviews for When You Touch Me
Ariesp19 chapter 47 . 4/20
I hope you decide to finish!
Quibbler78 chapter 47 . 4/2
I'm very much enjoying your story.
I just want to say I think your Snape is very much 'in character' with the books - or he starts out in character and his subsequent behaviour is a reasonably logical progression, (and bravo for making the change gradual instead of the overnight epiphany many fanfics have).

I'm very much looking forward to the next instalment (and I offer my best wishes regarding your health issues, I know how such things can utterly take over your life)
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 47 . 3/7
Please come back and finish I have fallen in love with this story.
MsHologramRibs chapter 1 . 3/1
I do hope you are doing alright and Iove this story. Please update when you can :)
I'm very glad that you're doing better. I love your stories and have recently read all of them. You write them so well that I began reading them despite the pairing not being one that I typically read. Thank you for taking the time to write. I'm looking forward to the next instalment. Jyaa ne! :)
I really hope you start updating this again soon.
SarahGayle chapter 47 . 12/29/2014
I didnt know what to think when I read the summary of this story. Thus is actually the furst snarry story I have ever read... I LOVED IT! It took me for ever to read bu bit was worth every bit. I love the character dynamics and how the relationships evolved over time. It was a beautifully written and was easy to follow and understand.
I hope you get well and recovery is quick. My friend has what you have and has made it through pretty unscathed, she's tough. You are too! Keep writing, you do a fabulous job!
insouciantmouse chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
He's almost like canon, your Snape is. Except that Snape never got the opportunity to unfreeze like I'm hoping Sev will. Anyway, your characterization of Severus is really good- complicated, but with a tiny spark of something that makes me not give up on him having any hope of humanity or love. The spark's getting bigger, it's almost a flame now, and I'm so happy for Harry and Sev trying to figure out bits of their complicated relationship.
I may just have forgotten a plot point, but I can't remember how Harry became mute. Is it in an earlier chapter?
(Sorry if I sound sort of crazy/rambling/crazy. It's late, and I'm tired. It's garbling my thoughts on paper.)
I really like the story.
Gwen.Xoloitzcuintle.Baggins chapter 47 . 12/10/2014
What a wonderful story. I hope you update soon. The way you are developing the guys relationship is pretty sweet. Thanks for writing.
Mae Rose chapter 47 . 12/10/2014
:( NOOOO WANT MORE!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 47 . 11/28/2014
Thank you so much for writing this please write more soon
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 47 . 11/25/2014
Please update soon. Love it
Kaeru Rei chapter 47 . 11/2/2014
Oh Gosh! So you're actually updating? Great!
Where to start? I think the most interesting fact about this story is that when I read the summary and started reading I had actually expected Harry to be the angsty one, and it turned out the other way around! Poor Severus. What does Lucius have inside that malevolent head of his? I wish I could comfort Severus, too.
Well, I like the style a lot. The notes at the beginning, the parts that are Harry's writing, I love them! Also the fact that the chapters are so light. That's kinda new... and it's refreshing. Your writing is very good, your description is rich and the characters are well developed and cannon-ish.
I have two critics, the constructive kind of critics of course. I hope you don't mind... as I don't think I could have made a better job, but it's just to let you know:
1. It was not clear enough to me why Harry and Severus had to get married. You said that it was some sort of "attack" against Voldemort, that it would complicate things for him; but you also made it seem like they needed each other, and I didn't quite understand what was it that was so crucial that they definitely had to get married, what would have happened if they didn't?
2. Don't you think Harry took rather too calmly the fact that he lost his voice? Granted, he cannot scream to the heavens about it (evidently), but he seemed more resigned than outraged; which the cannon Harry is not. He always makes a helluva fuss whenever someone gets their nose in his matters. I am not sure about this but it seemed to me that Harry lost his voice several months before he and Severus got married. Is that why he was not that upset about it?

And that's it. Wonderful story, this one. All hail Snarry! Have a nice day!
Leonia chapter 46 . 10/28/2014
OMG. Well I'm glad that you're doing well and that you were able to get things sorted out, but that sounds like it was a shock! Glad you're doing well and getting lots of rest.
Justine chapter 45 . 10/26/2014
This story is really well-written, and I like it a great deal. Thank you so much for writing it! I wish you the best of luck with your life and health. Please carry on with the story!
2,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »