Reviews for Camp Konoha
Shadow of the Fire chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Update soon plz
gallifrey calls now chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Im from Romania! hehehe... you got tepes right. it feels good when someone knows something something about us. *sigh...* i like the story so far.
mugiwaraya chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
Awesome! Keep working!
xXPOPPXx chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
UM... WELL... there is ONE point u need to desperately fix (remembr i've only read two chaptrs so... its like, idk what its like if i kept reading)

...

WAIT... yea, i'm gonna say it... U. NEED. TO. ADD. GAARA. U dont HAVE to... but... that's what i would say if you needed to fix something and u askd, i answrs... ALSO... I'm reviewing by myself (claps) but next chaptr, i rlly wont... so... YEYAHZ!

lol, Kiba and Akamaru "broke up" so sad... XD!
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I ENJOYED IT! SO, yea, i read ur profile saying that u were from Romania and all (that is the second coolest place to me, right aftr JAPAN! HAHAHAHAHA! *cough*) and so i just wannted to kno what the capitol is? idk, why, it's just i was dumb enough to think Romania was the capitol of Rome and it turns out that Rome is city and Romania is a country! I mean... u probably KNEW that but... yea... SO... ONTO THE REVIEW! I LIKED THE STORY LOTZ BECAUSE... well... IT WAS FUNNY and um... COOL and YEA! And i like the name Katana, it's coolio! BUT! ok, i have no but in that situation so...

do ppl give u a bunch of grief cuz ur rpg name is Katana? I kno, two ppl were all mad cuz i used the name Sparrow... WHICH I AM NOT CHANGING but ya kno... OK... For now, I'M DONE!

P.S. this is probably the most sane review you will evr recieve from me
Twisted Musalih chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
I love it! It's too funny. Update soon!
cherrysaki-chan chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
poor katana! hey who had the nosebleed? hina or naruto? and i am da bomb at limbo! :)
Musik Drache chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Please, continue.
cherrysaki-chan chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
did i ever tell you i love this story? well I LOVE THIS STORY! _ so glad you updated! i was woried that something bad happened to you! and i was going to cry :(!

but anyway! I wish i could tango! i can't! why don't gaara and lee scream, and die? THEY ARE GAY?
spottedstar2 chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
ive been too lazy to log in recently, but yay!you updated!Great chapter, and why didnt gaara and lee die?
spottedstar chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
(i treid to log in but it said i didn't have an account)

Very interesting story, i like the torture at the end*evil smile* keep on writting it!
Lina Ben chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Great so far. Keep writing.
cherrysaki-chan chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
I wonder what she would be like on a mic...AH MY EARS ARE BLEDDING!
RavenOfTheSea chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
KYAAH so kawaii this story will rock the socks off anyone lol ttfn

p.s. UPDATE SOON PLZ
RavenOfTheSea chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
HAHA thats a long name lol ttfn