Reviews for Only Lonely
pootamis chapter 7 . 5/28
great story. a must read for any tscc fan
fastandloud chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. In my opinion seven chapters struck the right balance between not being too long/short. The “protection” scene was great and tied in very nicely to the ending :-)
thelifeeater chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
one of the best fics i've read.
FuryanJedi13 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
I'm just watching the actual episode for the first time, and I have to say that your version is definitely better.
blasteddead chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
This is so good!
cameron2027 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
i am certainly pleased that you chose the high road in dealing with john and camerons encounter . I have read man fan fiction stories that crossed the line into perversion thank you for being a person of taste
OechsnerC chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Sequal
OechsnerC chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Awesome
jesse.james.3762 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
best tscc fanfic ever PERIOD!
biaslord chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Loved it!
biaslord chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Absolutely amazing story so far.
Shannelle chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
That was a beautiful! I love it! i love this John and Cameron and I cant wait to read all the other stories you wrote about them
yetikiller chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Thank you for writing this and the others! I love them.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Definitely should do a sequel! The ending, is it possible that Cameron could get pregnant?
meanoldmoe chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
A fine piece of work TR !

I like how you evolved Cameron into a "girl" when she and John became close and intimate...a nice twist.

She was no longer a machine when she was making love to John, she was another person with feelings and needs.

Sarah, on the other hand, still sees her as a threat...well even more now that she fears Cameron is slowly taking John away.

Ellison sees it...I just wonder if he would use it to his advantage.

John is still learning about Cameron...hence the mistake of trying to tease her about Riley and finding out it backfired.

Seems Cameron is still delicate, when it comes to her newly forming emotions.

I did like that her actual senses are more acute...since the intimacy went sky high :)

So she feels pleasure and now pain is also more piercing too...hmmmm...very highly likely ..esp since she wants to feel more with John.

Funny you didn't have Derek react in an out right negative manor towards Cameron and John kissing and hugging...then again he does have a sort of respect for her ( shells loaded with DU seemed to please him...lol)

Again ...a fine story...very enjoyable read :)

Moe