Reviews for Flipside
Aurora Drottingu chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was great, but kinda depressing. Of course I like depressing things becayse I'm a VERY strange person! I think that Arya is really OOC because she isn't an emo. This story sounds like something that my OC Aurora would do, because she is an emo. I think that Arya is conflicted but not in an emo-ish way, more like a deeply hurt way. I'm sorry for promoting my fanfic, but it hasn't been writen yet. First I need an account! If I get one than it will be under this user name, or possibly Wanted - Aurora Drottingu. Aurora might be more goth and is in no way a mary-sue. Mary-sues do not hate all men, hate almost all elves, enjoy battle more than they are supposed to, have horrible disfiguring scars, need anger-management classes, want to murder Nasuada, go half insane, hate themselves and hate everything else, the list goes on and on.
Aurora Drottingu chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
O.o chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wow. That's deep.
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh... so creepy and sad. I like how this goes with how Arya seems to always have this internal conflict. But Arya being emo! Creepy.

Thank god Nasuada came in.
Captain Boe- at your service chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
oh my dear goodness.

wow.

LOVE IT!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Yes indeed very angsty. It is interesting to see Arya breaking so. She almost resembles the people in our world who strive for perfection (plastic surgery, eating disorders, etc.) all in the name of being beautiful. Arya just realized that her perfection does not reflect who she is on the inside.
werr chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was interesting but weird and sad

And why whould Arya think she is ugly? She is not and if she is she can change her body with magic like all elves do...

But if it was anyone beside Arya it would be very touching
The Sun Also Rises chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Hmm, very interesting. Definitely shows Arya's more disturbing side. Great job. While I was reading this, it felt like I was reading poetry. Everything was rhythmical. Maybe you should try your hand at writing poems about Arya. All in all, this was very well-written. Didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes. Keep writing!
EmeraldArya chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Lovely! I enjoyed it immensely, and my only complaint is that you left me wanting more. This was well-written, and your style is somewhat captivating. The darker side of Arya should be explored more often, and you should definitely consider continuing this idea, whether it be another chapter or another short fic. Kudos!
Wraithlike chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Wow ... wow! What's going on? How do I suddenly pity Arya?

I've always hated Arya as a character, the little bi-polar git of an elven princess ... I mean, even her title screams 'SUE!'

But this made me think different. Made me think that actually, her life is a total nightmare.

I loved it. Would love to read more of your stuff, maybe something about Murtagh? He's the best. You can just angst your little heart out over Murtagh, the dark troubled stranger.

Thank you for this work. Beautiful.

-Wraithlike
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
so sad. sad and beautiful. now there's some talent in an author
CorLeonis92 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
i, ur fanfic was very goodd! Don'T u want to continue it? it would be very good

Congratulations!
Social Bunny chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
It's a shame there aren't more pieces like this in this fandom, because these characters - Arya and Murty, mostly - are practically made for pieces like this and Lovely. The interjected thoughts were especially nice, so more "disturbing" pieces would be great.
shaeldryn chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Okay, I thought, a fic about a woman, probably Arya? I won't read.

Ha! Despite the originial notion, I still read it and do not regret. If this was the Arya in the books (and yes, she could be, but it's obvious that for CP she's only a shallow cliché without flaws), I would like her. You made me like Arya! But only in this fic, though, not in general...

Good job!
Eternal Ending chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
jeeze i really like your insight into Arya's phyke. she really is one of those confusing charactors...i still am not sure what to make of her but you know, it'll be interesting if cp decides to take a take like this on her...