Reviews for A Nutty Little Song Parody by Ztarlight
ZoologyKaM chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
If you're doing a full song parody, you might want to put at the beginning the "Name of Song" by The Group that Sings it.

Both so that you're giving credit where it's due and so that people can pull up the song and try singing along. I know a couple songs called "Pop" so I wasn't going to bother spending time trying to figure out which one it was; thus I ended up not reading your song at all which I'm sure was not what you wanted.
ZimGirl14 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Hey, I read your summary and how about u Zimmify my 2 favorite songs, 1."Girls just want to have fun" by. Cyindi Lauper, and 2."Just like a pill" by. Pink
nega kero chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
I almost peeped my pants reading these! Please write more songs!
Kandirma-Kendini chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
can you add my favorite songs? they are thats what girls do and kids in america .both are by no secrets
Alyssa8 chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
Cool story, can u do the song Whip it?
Zim chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
It's not a dress! I hate when people mistake his Invader uniform for a dress!
tails4575 chapter 6 . 12/13/2003
This is hilarios! I love Invader Zim and am mad at the network people because they cancelled it. My favorite was your'e spoof of "I'm like a bird"
Invader Umi chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
OMG! THAT WAS GREAT! I ONLY READ CHAPTER 1, BUT IT WAS SO GREAT! I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING! THAT KIND OF STUFF TAKES TALENT. I GOTTA GO READ THE REST SEEYA!
fuckyoutristan chapter 6 . 10/18/2002
B4 i read this I had my ideas. Would you like them or is it okay if I make my own Fanfic thing. Just figured I'd sak so no one would think I ripped off your idea. KAY!
kitsu chapter 2 . 10/11/2002
What can I say? I love this thing, 'specially that So in Love with Gir one. The lyrics work really well, and even if I can't place the tune with the song, the lyrics are still great to read
Dib Girl chapter 6 . 10/9/2002
COOL!THis is amazing! parodies are my favorite kind of fics and these are by far the best!Can you make one for me?PLEASSSSSSE?*gives puppy dog eyes* I'd Really like you to do a parody to a song I have three of them choose what you want.(if you choose at all) Okay my first one is "I love it when we do" by Ronan Keating. I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH!*hugs Ronan so hard his eyes pop out* uhhhh...okay the other songs are "No such thing" by Jon Mayer and "The snake song" by Billy Gilman. Oh I love that song too!and with your skill I bet you could make it a 100 times better! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE!MOST PARODIES ARE OKAY BUT YOURS ARE ABOVE AVERAGE BY FAR!
Geisha4 chapter 6 . 10/8/2002
Nuts! I ain't familiar with ony of the original songs! they're still funny tho. (Do some Nirvana parodies! I think they would do good!)
longgoooone chapter 6 . 10/8/2002
W00t! I liked the "pop" 1 "Don't care if I'm a jerk" LOL! my fav line! Wanna hear 1 of mine that I've tried to work on but can't come up with enough words? ... course you do! Spoof of Eminem's "Without me" (Zim POV)

Now this looks like a job for me

So stinking humans

Will BOW TO ME

Cuz I need the tallest to respect me

I bet Irk's so empty without me!

You know whats funny is the fact u said sometin about gettin the tallest to respect him in "pop" too, thats what made me think of the song! I came up with it a while ago so yeah... Your welcome to butcher it or add on to it as long as you give me props, lata!
Jessica chapter 6 . 10/8/2002
Wow, hehehe, I could see Gir singing this song, even funnier, I could see Jennifer Lopez singing this song, cept she'd have to put on weight, wear sweat pants and a muscle shirt with a mustard stain, and still have on gold high heels. Muahahaha. Very neat, and funny. I've missed your fics. _
Leftomaniac chapter 5 . 6/30/2002