Reviews for Diagnosis: Clueless
Gaintpaints chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
That. Was. Perfect. I liked how in character they were! And oblivious sasuke was to funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Awwww
Tuesday'sHere chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
That was a funny little story! Fully enjoyed it and it made me laugh, good work!
PaperGangsta chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
That was adorable, sweet, romantic, and hilarious. Very well done! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Sakura saves the day lol
Yellow Glass chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
"Perfectly serviceable masturbation material."

I dieded. Just. Dieded.
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
So cute! Loved it.
NJAGJM chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Cute! I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I wish we could write hypotheses like that for our psychology class. It would make it so much easier. XD
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This was too funny! I loved Sakura's inner dialogue and the scene where she tests her theory. You captured their personalities extremely well! Another great story!
Supu Fumi Heren chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I read this fanfic so many times and it never gets old! XD It is really cute and funny at the same time. And i loved the two lines: "Someone's poisoning me…through Naruto?" and "Hypothesis: All boys are emotionally retarded idiots."
blueeyeslover3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
it is awesome! love it... funny and sweet ... love this part: "Hypothesis: All boys are emotionally retarded idiots." soo true :)))
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Love it! It's funny and adorable, and believable, too. I'm not sure, but I THINK that they are all perfectly in character. Except possibly Sasuke, but I'm fairly certain that this is the best approximation of how Sasuke WOULD be, if he was in this situation with such circumstances that had led to him healing his relationships with his old comrades. Basically, I think you've done the best job I've seen of keeping Sasuke in character through a love confession, because there's no way in hell he would do anything like that at this stage in canon. And the other two are dead on, I think. CUDOS. YOU'RE GREAT.
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... My sister sent me this through Skype...