Reviews for And Morning So Very Far Away
Briling chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved this series... SO much.
The only thing I didn't like is that you killed Ino in the second installment, but I can't have it all. Your writing is fluid and expressive, and you always seem to move things at just the right pace. I've got to admit, I'm a little jealous. You're awfully talented. :)
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was very bittersweet and beautiful.

Despite all the war and the fighting and the pain, they still lost some.

I thought Shino was still alive? And if Gaara was there, were Temari and Kankuro as well?

I really liked how this ended, it had a nice resolution though sad with all the losses and all the war that everyone had experienced.

Well done!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Love it. It's unfortunate that such a good thing has to come to an end. My only complaint is that I wish the end wasn't as abrupt and that the whole trilogy could've been longer. There are so many questions that were brought up at the end - more towards the 'hows' and the 'whys', but in a way, it's this lack of concrete facts that make it all the more mysterious - the drama heightened and the idea of hope being introduced. It's probably not the best thing to read before going to sleep as now, despite it being being 'the end', I still feel quite sad (with the need to cry becoming a little bit more pronounced). It's a great trilogy and i hope to read more stories from you.
MushroomMafia chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i would love an epilogue, but that would ruin the entire sadness of the story. it's sooo good. thanks you, so, so, so much. i do hope they laugh again. enjoyed this trilogy alot.
returnmymonkey chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
gorgeous. i absolutely love it when authors and their own tweaks to fandoms and push their stories right to the cusp of familiarity. the ending was so much more satisfying knowing that the characters actually went through something to get there. i've also found myself embarrassingly attached to your version of lee. eyebrows ftw. please keep writing more like this.
Inner Demons chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Once again, amazing fic.
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I liked it! And I like how it deals with the realities of war - at least war as I perceive it (I haven't actually been in a war zone so I'm anything but an expert on what is the reality of that, thankfully). The children were a brilliant inclusion. Great job! :)
Kyanie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Yay, a happy, satisfying ending :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I LOVE IT!
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow. Just... wow. this whole series was extremely powerful and well-written. I absolutely loved it! You are an amazing writer and you portrayed the characters beautifully... It was sad and depressing, but it ended up making you feel like everything was alright. I really wish every fanfic could be like this one!

KMXII
trilliumgt chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
absolutely amazing. I really find your ideas so compelling. How come you don't try longer stories? One shots just aren't enough for your talent. The triliogy was the best I've read in a long time. thanks
een nihc chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
It's truly a befitting ending to your trilogy. although the future of Konoha looks grim ahead in the story, you still manage to shed some hope and light at the end. great job.
naash chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
youre seriously brilliant in writing. someday id reach your level of talent i hope lol.

thanks for the story
CoolDuck chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ohmyohmyohmy, that was one of the most heart worming stories I have EVER read. And deinetely the most touching fanfiction. Ohmy, I'm still in a state of shock. I don't think words can describe just how awesome that story was. I loved it.
OneLeap chapter 1 . 3/4/2009