Reviews for Devil's Trill
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
it's so in character 3 I can see this happening
Tik-Tok-Sky chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Hee hee~

Cute and well written~ It was easy to picture too~

Good fic~ I really liked it~

YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow, I don't remember reading this, but I had 2 if it is on my story list. I love this it was so deep and just wow. Its so hard to describe. Nice Job!
Swt Cutie chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i luv devil's trill, excellent work neko-chan!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
*squees* poor Ciel...i love this couple so much! *dies* ok...maybe i should lay off the coffee...*sweatdrops* always i loved it (gosh you must be tired of me saying that over and over...but it really is wonderful i promise!)! Good job and keep it up!
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
3 3 3
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
[fangirls over Ciel]

[fangirls over Sebbykins]

Very nicely written~!
Tristitia chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow! It's dark but soothing. Very nice and comforting to read...
lolipop chapter 1 . 7/17/2010

PLEASE MAKE MORE. your too good at this! best kuro fic they're in character and its so kawaii!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I imagine Ciel having nights like these. Kuroshitsuji is really emotional, and your fic proves that!
J Plash chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
M, the Milton quoting is wonderful, the writing is lovely, the fic is as eerie and pretty and unbalanced as Kuroshitsuji is itself. The whole scene feels suspended in another plane of darkness and moonlight, and the small details within that, Ciel's stubborness, the back and forth progress of Sebastian's smirk give the whole thing a clinging, hanging melancholy that's awesome XD Great fic.
azab chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i loved it
boeboebi chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
did you get the title from the violin piece Devil's Trill? just wondering lol.
Lizche chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
lovely story, indeed. i love the way how you made it seem like it was a part of the manga's storyline. Thank you for sharing.:)