Reviews for Always meant to Be
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 2/9
Now I'm gonna wonder forever why he called Maggie and whether he'll be strong enough to leave her *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 2/9
Obviously, no one is gonna let anything happen to her at home, but I'm wonderin' how the Cullens will cope with the normal childhood bumps and scrapes Bella comes home with from school.
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 2/9
Little Bella has thrown the whole family into chaos, which is actually not a bad thing for our static vampires LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 2/9
Who says vampires don't have souls? The Cullens have taken that child into their home and into their hearts...well, except for Rose LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/9
Yeah, I know it's never gonna be finished but I'm a sucker for baby Bella/vampire Edward stories LOL!
davidahare chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I was wondering when this story was going to be updated and then finished.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Such an enticing start. Hope you finish someday. Thanks.
guccisassy chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
This is such a great story! Last update was six months ago.

Are you planning on finishing it?
guccisassy chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
So cute! I love this story. Unique!
Camilla10 chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I am putting this on story alerts, but are you going to update regularly? A lot of time passed from the last time.
JezabelJo chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Love your story can't wait to see what happens between them. Can't wait for more
HopeStreet chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
This is my favorite baby Bella stories. I cannot believe Edward is leaving - I assume he is. It'll be interesting to see how Bella's life shapes up without Edward around.
polyphany chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Love it!
Hahny chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
I loved this chapter. Poor Bella, she's about to have the rug pulled out from under her isn't she? And, why is Edward calling this Maggie?

You've really set it up to continue, I'm so happy! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
sujari6 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Looks like Edward is going to over-react update again soon.