Reviews for Seeds of Discontent
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I just watched this episode and was thinking they left it completely open for some good angst fiction. Glad you had one here, Lille h.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I LOVED the episode It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester! This was a really interesting scene. I would have loved for this episode to go on, more than 1 hours, even put this in there! Cool.
Bluegrass chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This was so the missing scene. You wrote it so believeably, it could merge flawlessly with the episode. You had the boys down to a tee, just how they would have been with each other. Loved how you portrayed Dean, his anger only fuelled by his so obvious concern for his brother. And feel for Sam too, this 'gift' is obviously taking a very physical toll on his body.

Have I mentioned, this was so believeable, it could well be part of the episode...lol.
GrumpyMagrat chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw! The poor boys. Poor Sam trying not to use his power but force to. And Dean, wanting to support Sam but trying to follow what the Angels want.

Grest little story.
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I needed this missing moment. You did it well. Thanks!
shelby02 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was a great tag. You really have the brothers down perfectly. I wish the show would have showed us something like this. Well done, I look forward to your next piece.
Agent Five chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
After all that they have just been through, you have the two of them portrayed perfectly. Dean concerned but reservedly so. Sam frightened and hurting but fiercely independent. They have changed so much over the years and these are the men they have become - both needing each other but afraid to be close. Both frightened by all they have seen but needing to maintain a dignified front - if they cave, they'll be no good to each other.

Written well and true to character, I love the scenes you have here.
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That was an important missing scene/tag. Thanks so much for posting. Great job - I really enjoyed it! :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I wanted to take Dean and shake him at the beginning of this story, make him ralize that Sammy did what he had to do!