Reviews for Cusp
princessebee chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Simple and powerful... I ache!
Paleodex chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
If you run into my heart anywhere, send it this way please, because I can't seem to find it. It's been torn out. This...this is indescribable. It's amazing how much emotion you managed to convey in so few words. This is just simple, and beautiful, and so terribly terrible terribly tragic. Wonderfully written!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I am seriously impressed at how much emotion you managed to pack into so few words. Wonderful, wonderful job. That last line just about killed me, and it just sounds so much like something Leo would do and Splinter would say. Gah. Just...excellent job. This was so moving, and well-written, and I both hate (only a little) and admire you (bunches) for denying us a "cinematic ending". I know I could never do that; I am still too much of a chicken to write a death-fic, let alone an unresolved-death-death-fic. . Great job once again, and thanks for this excellent little drabble. I need to go read something happy now... :D
Kameko Sakka chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
loved it. you put so much emotion in such few words i am realy impressed with you!

the last line pulled at my hearstrings but still good job!
GreenWillow chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wah!

Oh very lovely and powerful, though. Your language brings us vividly in *right there* and you make every word count.

As others have said, that last line is a kick in the gut.

Very well done.
Elsiah chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow. That last sentence hit me with such force, but it needed that brilliant set up to create such an impact. You made every word count. Very nice.
Ten'ou chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Alright Kame, since you're obviously not answering my IMs. ::rolls eyes dramatically:: Only joking. _

Opening my e-mail this morning, I was pleasantly surprised to see you'd posted up a new story - a deathfic even. I knew I HAD to read. It's not everyday you get to read something altogether moving. And knowing just how moving the rest of your work is, I was excited to see how you'd handle death. _

You never disappoint. The last line was just - amazing. Pure and simple.
Willowfly chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Woah. I love how in only a handful of words, you can provoke such a deep emotional response. I would love to see this little drabble as part of a fic, but standing alone, these lines are just as powerful.
Nineteenth Souljah chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Gaah, heart-wrenching, even with such limited words. It was very well-written.