Reviews for If You Love Someone
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Liked it.
loool99 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
HOLY COW! That was AMAZING! Really nice fic I LOVED it, so much thought and emotion, I give it an A plus. PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING FOR THE CAUSE! *Bwen for ever:3
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awww.. so CUTE :) I really liked this little story Very fluffy ending, bravo
X Sophie Hermione Pond X chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aww so cute
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
It's one of the most awesome stories I have ever read
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
nice love it very deap if a little anti-climatic
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was a very sweet little bit of fluff.
Kid Eternity chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
The reading of this story for me is a bit coincidental, I watched "What Are Little Girls Made Of?" the morning earlier before I came upon and found out about this just now. It's also one of my second favorite episodes, good job. BIG BEN 10 FAN! although I'm more of a KevinxGwen coupling.
femmefatale2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow..it truly was mesmerizing...especially the end. The way you portrayed Ben's character - that he would be ready to let Gwen go if that made her really happy - that part was awesome...:)
pikachu master chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Absolutely wonderful. :) I could only hope to write a love story as good as this! Very well written. Please keep up the writing, you've got a serious talent here :D
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I love the introspection... and all the quotes really bring the episodes to life... pulls them together.

The tree is a lovely symbolism-I imagine that Max's tree was already grown when he carved it, while Ben's is still young and will grow with that carving on it's trunk.
Baku babe chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
*Claps hands* beautiful! Fantastic! Marvelous! Incredible! Simply amazing! Thank you for a story VERY well written, a very high level both of the language and grammar used, and of the emotional aspect. *Favs*
KitsunexMaxwell chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I admire how you don't go completely lovey-dovey with Ben/Gwen but you do have a romantic flair that makes them so believable. The change of their perspectives is a great touch, I love Ben's not wanting to let her go but wanting her own happiness above his and Gwen's realization of that fact.

You take events of Alien Force and instead of complain, you take the lemons given to Bwen shippers and you make fine lemonade. Thanks for sharing your wonderful works, I do enjoy reading them.

Good Luck and Happy Writing