Reviews for Hunter's Moon
AC01 chapter 21 . 2/3
This was a marvelous read, thank you. I really enjoyed the way this tale departs from the norm with the nature and depth of content. The hazy subtleties left me both wanting and mystified (what was the real significance behind the trio of "gods"? Would the proud yautja race really cast Rune as a bad blood over something that, while significant and serious, did not seem gravely dire, especially considering the results of his interference? Etc.)
That aside, this was very interesting to read. The different perspectives provided insight that I would have never guessed at without. This feels like it would be a great prequel that would build up to an even better sequel that explores the dynamic between the two as they take on new challenges with all kinds of potential excitement between others and themselves lying in wait.
kurokazeryuu chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
I was hooked from the beginning. Thanks for the entertainment. Any chance for a romantic sequel? Lol.
hotcat chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
loved it. great story
Hakuto579 chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
I was too lazy to log in, but anyway.
My only word is; wow.
I will wonder through your next works of wonder and think they will hook me as much as this!
Tobalerone chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
I normally dont review for already completed stories, even when I like the story... But I dont like this story... I love it. Your characters were amazing and I loved the way you described things. At first I was worried the ending would be sad, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't (though it wasnt ideal, either). I really think you should make a sequel!
KawaiPanda chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
This was amazing. I loved it.
Gallicka chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
lovely lovely ending. although i would've like to read more about Cormag's thought at the end. :D
LittleEnglishLass chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Loved it, plain and simple!
bree51 chapter 21 . 6/4/2012
DIDN'T READ THIS UNTIL YEARS AFTER IT WAS WRITTEN BUT DAMN THIS IS GOOD. NO ..LET ME START AGAIN...THIS IS GREAT. FROM START TO FINISH EVERY WORD WAS WORTH THE READ AND KEPT ME GLUED UNTIL I WAS AT THE END.

WHY THERE ARE NO CURRENT WORKS LIKE THIS FROM YOU I DON'T UNDERSTAND, THIS STORY IS MORE THEN WORTHY THIS STORY SHOULD BE A MOVIE IF ONLY FOX DIDN'T OWN AVP, THEN MAYBE THOSE WRITERS WHO DO YAUTJA JUSTICE COULD ACTUALLY SEE A MOVIE THAT DOES THE SAME THING INSTEAD OF DUMBING THEM DOWN SO THAT THE GIANT ROACHES, OH EXCUSE ME XENOS, LOOK MORE INTELLIGENT THEN THE YAUTJA WHO ARE TURNED INTO BEINGS TOO DUMB TO KILL CREATURES THAT THEY'VE HUNTED AND KILLED FOR EONS, SINCE FOX LIKES GIANT ROACHES BETTER, FORGIVE ME, I RANT. I LOVE THIS PIECE PLEASE DO MORE.
Teshy chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
very good story! I loved reading it. well done! I would love to read a sequel
Rocket Owl chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
This story enthralled me. I began reading it yesterday evening and have been reading through it as much as possible between life's interruptions.

It honestly is one of the better fics I have ever read for this or any other story-verse. The characters were well written, the story engaging, and the pace was perfect.

Thanks for the adventure with Rune and Siaran. It was worth every moment spent on it.
Inu-Boi-Bigs chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
Yea GREAT story hope ypu have time to make another story just as good.
Khalthar chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
I found this wonderfully engaging tale around 7:00 last night, and didn't stop reading until it was well past 2:30am, then had to get up at 07:00am, so I really didn't have the time to leave the kind of review that a story this intense so obviously deserves.

The story is centered around a woman who is deeply passionate about wanting to master her own strength, both physical, and mental. In the beginning of this tale, she had erroneously believed that she had achieved that strength, but her experiences with both Rune... AND with Jackal taught her otherwise. From Rune she learned a newfound speed and strength. From Jackal, she learned patience, perseverance, determination, and mental strength. Both types of lessons came to serve her well, at the time when she needed them most.

I'm sure that many have found it strange that she no longer felt like one of the human race, and felt as if she were being as ostracised by her own kind just as she saw Rune endure from his. That is something I can understand. Her experiences on the Yautja vessel, changed her in subtle, yet immeasurable ways. The hunger she feels to return to such an environment is something that can not be expressed in mere words. The connection that she so obviously shares with Rune, is one of not simply a hunting companion, and partner, but of a kindred soul who provides the balance she needs to propely focus. He is the Yin, to her Yang, and it shows.

Your profile states that you are into martial arts. That much was fairly obvious from the details in the story. The descriptions of the diciplines involved are far too detailed to come from simple reading experience. They are things that had to be learned the hard way.

I must applaud the detail, and technique that you've paced in this incredible tail, and I am humbled by having found it on this site, instead of on the shelf of a bookstore. It is most certainly of the highest quality. The type of quality that I can only aspire to, and try my level best to emulate.

Congratulations, on an incredibly well written, and very well thought out story. You have my sincere thanks for having shared it with those who read the stories on this site, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to read it. I have enjoyed it immensly. I have also placed it in my favorites.

Sincerely,

Khalthar.
Zala chapter 21 . 1/8/2012
I agree with darkwysper; this story is art. Absolutely wonderful. The interactions between the characters are believable and you are very good with painting a picture with your words. Thank you so much for posting this, it was amazing
Darkwysper chapter 21 . 11/26/2011
What a beautiful and detailed story! Hooked me from the start, it did. I sat here for the entire thing hehe. Thank you for this artwork.