Reviews for Happy Birthday
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Poor Tony
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Aww poor Tony! I love how you worked this, really got inside Yony's head! Awesome :)
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
...awwww so sad! You should've continued it!
anon chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
There is no 2400. After 2359 the military clock sets back to 0000, and begins counting again.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
A great story. Very good.
Miss-Chief.of-Tat chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
poor tony
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aww, what a sad thing to wake up to! Poor Tonybear! He's so angsty and sad on that gods-forsaken ship! I shake my fist at the man who put him there! Damn bastard *shakes fist* Anyway, incredibly well-written and had a well rounded use of emotion and detail. :) It made me really connect with Tony :D You know I loved it, doll :)

xx Carrie
MegMann chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Loved it loved it loved it. Any hopes of continuing...great story, great plot, wonderful writing. Thank you
Lovelihead chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Great fic :)!
greeny-blue lights chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was funny...yet it was sad...but I loved it! great job!
Mistress Mina chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That was well written. I feel for tony as agent afloat.
superficialcynic chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Nice story, although it is a touch sad. Just thought you would like to know, that sailors usually respect NCIS agents, and dont play pranks and dissrespect them, the captain included. But great stroy anyways.
alli chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Terrific story, but so sad! I kept hoping the ship mates were going to surprise him for his birthday, even though it was more believable that they wouldn't know. I wish the show had explored Tony's time as AA a little more. I think he would have been awfully bitter about it.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Cool you used Michael's (Tony) real birth date, impressive..lol...Oh this was good, poor guy, everything went wrong for him and on his birthday...written very well. Sue
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/22/2008