Reviews for Anytime
Aw! This is so cute!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw, sweet! :):)
VampireLover321 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I love this story! Please, please please update soon!
Heroes.Heroines chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Edward laughed as he cut in front of Emmett and scooped me into his arms. “Happens to the best of us.” my fave line. lol great job.
melissaturkey chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
that was sweet! i almost wanted her to hug him! all of them...except rosalie, hehe!

only bella would feel gratitute instead of fear, anything but fear! aww emmett!
Mercy Is Bad For The Vision chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
aw emmett is so sweet
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aww that's so cute! And I love that idea too - how the Cullens would do anything for each other, no matter what. Nice work!
Silverlake chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Very cute picture of the Cullens!
Cullenista chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Your stuff is always a pleasure to read, and this was no different. What a nice take on this little imagined missing scene. Thank goodness for fanfic.
saya.sen chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I'm so glad you're writing again! I love your stories, they are really well written. I put you on my author alert so I'd know if you wrote anything knew but you hadn't *pout*, so I'm happy that I got to read more of your writing again. Its really good, you're definitely one of my favorite authors. Thanks for the awesome stories!

PS: ha ha, I know I sound like a hyperactive three year old. I'm working on that... its not working so far...
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw, this was so nice! I loved it!

Um, near the beginning,you said,

'When I glanced up at him again, though, he was lips...'

It should be 'his lips'.

Great job! It was great to read about the time directly after her return from the hopsital.
Twinkling chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Very cute! Good job! :)
Jacob's bitch chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wonderful little story. I love Emmett, and I enjoy the relationship between Emmett and Bella. Well written and true to the feeling in the books. I can always count on Eowyn77
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008