Reviews for Total Sibling Rivalry
TheFangirlOfAwesomeness chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
SOUTH PARK OVER GILMORE GIRLS, BITCH! WOOO!
(im sorry, im really hyper right now xD)
Supreme Commander PurpleBandit chapter 51 . 7/14/2014
Please please please continue this! It got the right mix of humor and drama. Feel like you ended it a little abruptly there.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
wow that was powerful with jackson and rikki
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
wow
Hpleen chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
poor rikki getting abused for years. i'm so glad she finally had someone to talk to. now, she's smiling :) loving the story so far :)
Timmay08 chapter 51 . 10/11/2011
Dont abandon it! This story has so much potential! More challenges please! I think Chris being a douche lasted one too many chappies...
LadyLove131 chapter 51 . 7/17/2011
OMG! This is like one of my favorite series! you r amazing!
RedEyedWarrior chapter 51 . 7/16/2011
I can't wait to see Chris suffer.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 50 . 7/16/2011
That bastard Chris. At least a reference to my country, Ireland, was made, though I'm not fund of Dublin and I'm from Clare. Speaking of which, that Bimbo attendant who thinks Chris is her personal sex-slave is a bitch. Dublin's in Ireland, not Poland, and she's sucking up to that prick. Is she a LESBIAN?
RedEyedWarrior chapter 49 . 7/16/2011
God dammit what a heartless prick Chris is. I bet he sent his innocent mam to the nursing home or framed her so she'd go to jail. Not even Hell has the capacity for Chris' sole, just some black hole only an Atheist would believe to be existing.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 48 . 7/16/2011
Oh well, I loved Duncan's story the best. The way it was written, it was absolutely hilarious! Poor Marilee, huh.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 47 . 7/16/2011
By the way, I'm starting to think that Chris was adopted by some evil person or couple, which was why he was mean to Candace, but tough, that's no excuse Chris you gay bastard who wants to shag Chef.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 46 . 7/16/2011
Man, what I prick you've made Chris, but that's what Chris is supposed to be. I even hate him more than Justin and Al put together.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 44 . 7/16/2011
Grace is a total betch. If she were to have some near death experience, she'd be the youngest person to spend time in Hell, God forbid though.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 42 . 7/16/2011
Man, what an insane bitch Sierra is. And Cody really needs to act before he thinks.