Reviews for With
The Madman From Queens chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Tsk tsk. ;)
Eliza Poufsouffle chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is a great story. I like the ideas and the particularity of each romances. The "Legend" for Peter, the "Passion" with Edmund, the "Liberty" with Lucy. I like the end : it's only dreams !
Milarca chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Haha, Caspian you dog

Lovely and very true to each character :)
Jewel Flower chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I have to say that I was pleasently surprised that I liked this, only because of the length. Usually when I come across a short fic I just pass over them but this one I read an am soooo glad I did.

This was so sweet, and poor Caspian never having his dreams come true. It would be so brilliant to have a contintuation of this, but y'know no pressure. So good :D *favourites*
Ka chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love how perfectly each section goes along with the four's given titles,and I'm sure you meant it that way. With Peter the Magnificent Caspian is a bit in awe, with Susan the Gentle he is loving and tender, with Edmund the Just the two have equal passion, and with Lucy the Valiant they are unashamed and liberated.

It would be great to see some kind of continuation - either a series ofone shots where he gets his chance with each or a story where they find out about his longings and he has to chose (or maybe he doesn't, haha ;)
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is very good. I love Peter/Caspian so that was a little treat ;). And Edmund/Caspian have become a new favorite of mine. I love how you brought the personalities out of each perfectly. So he never did such things with them? Is that the 'twist'?
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Shame on Caspian, lusting after all four of them! XD This was a cool fic though. Nice work!

Peace Out! _
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
So, I notice that I read all of your CaspianEdmund. It's very funny because I only noticed it now, when I was reading the name of the authors of all the fanfics that I'm reading now.

Then I decided to read the others too. And don't worry because I'm going to write a review in each one of them - even if I have nothing more than "Amazing" to say xD

On this fanfic I only have to say that I liked the way how you did it. It's easy to imagine that and I laughed at the end.

...Okay, I have to say that I was very "OH MY GOD, CASPIAN WILL CHOOSE EDMUND! 8D"
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Ha! I loved this. With all the Caspian/pick-your-Pevensie stories floating around, this gives the perfect release. Something for everyone, eh? The way each sections feeds into the next was very well done; I think you capitalized on each trait that the Pevensie in question would bring to a relationship; it felt very natural.

Peter/Caspian is actually my least favorite pairing, mostly because it seems so very unlikely. That and there's practically no textual support! But here, I was really surprised to find the line, "With him, more than any other, Caspian’s mind strays back to the rank, the legend." It's probably the best Peter/Caspian I've ever read, because it keeps both of them in character - to an extent. Great job!
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
wow, a men-a-shay cinq...yeah I can't spell French but I know that is no where near the correct spelling...
Lizzy chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is cute. At first I was getting a Rocky Horror vibe, but I liked the ending.