Reviews for Night of the Living Dean
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow, I really loved this! It was SO funny, and suspenseful, and had Bobby in it, and some nice banter between the brothers. Nicely done! It was really seamless, despite having been written by so many different authors. And there just aren't enough fics centered around a zombie apocalypse. LOL

This was just one of the times I laughed out loud: “You think this is my first zombie invasion, kid?” “Well, maybe it is. But that don’t mean I can’t handle it. Get on back there and start getting a plan together! We ain’t got all night!” That was SO Bobby. LOL

Loved that the boys were on the same wavelength at the end, and loved this line especially: "Ain’t nobody been able to keep those two apart when one thought the other was in trouble, as far back as a six-year-old Dean planting himself defiantly between Bobby and his crying toddler of a brother."

Really well done! I'm going to have to check out some of the other round robin fics.
reading chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Awesome! This was such a fun story - humor, tension, hurt Sam, Bobby, protective boys! The five of you should write together more often!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Good job, that was a hoot!

I loved the balance between the fast paced action and the comedy, good old Supernatural fun and a treat to read.

You guys really work well together, the changeovers were seamless and the plot was fun, jumping stright into the action.

In short, I loved it and I hope there is another in the pipe line. Happy writing, :-)
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Bravo!

so good, all of you

definatly one of my favorites!

Very well thought out, you all work so well together!

K Hanna: the ending was wonderful

(not that everything else wasn't, i just really really loved the ending!)
Dianne chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Thank you all for writing such a wonderful, fast paced story. It's hard to believe it's a round robin as it flows perfectly from scene to scene. The humour mixed with the action fit so well that the story could well have been an episode of the tv show. I'm so glad you were able to write this and keep it going. I love round robins, so fun, so I hope you had as much fun writing this as I did reading it.
carocali chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh my, you guys are so silly! "Brains" Oh no!

This was a thoroughly fun romp through absolute insanity. I was actually thinking of "Shawn of the Dead" as I was reading. What a great idea to pass around. keep going!

:D

Caroline
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
What fun!

Zombies, "brains," explosions, action and banter.

Great read.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
That was awesome! You guys made such a great job of dovetailing all your different sections. And I have to say I laughed out loud at the South Park reference - "Wor-ces-ter-shire Sauce" indeed!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great collaboration by five amazing writers, and a belated happy birthday to Katalin!

Awesome story, just loved the zombie hunt! Perfect dose of limp Sam too! Great that even injured and not totally with it Sam managed to observe the sh*tty cars in the car park and do everything that was expected of him to help defeat the 'monsters'! As usual Dean was in perfect big brother mode but keeping it casual with his usual banter - no chick flick moments, right!

Loved too that Bobby was included in this hunt, and without him it wouldn't have been successful!

And totally Sam that even doped up in the hospital he remembered the trioxin he'd seen at the morgue and also remembered that there was something about it written in their father's journal. So typical too that when he awoke alone in the hospital and saw the news he immediately pulled out the iv and went in search of Dean, and when Dean got that call from Josh he just knew where his little brother was! And trust Dean to have Night of the Living Deadon the laptop, all ready to sit and watch it with popcorn and a beer or two!

Hope you guys collaborate again, this was such a great read!
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Oh, this was excellent, gang! Enjoyed it very much. Lots of lovely Limp!Sam and protective, caring Dean.
lili20 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Really enjoyed this story a lot. Thanks so much for writing it.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I enjoyed the story.

I love the way all the sections came together so well.

Great job with the fight scenes, love any story with Bobby helping the brothers, plus worried protective Dean and an injuried Sam.

Lots of favorite moments, but love how Dean found Sam in the woods and that Sam left the hospital to search for Dean.

Also had to smile at the comment about monkeys, though I don't think the reference was to the story I was thinking about.

Great job on your story collaboration.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
omg. that was awesome on SO many levels! thank you!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
How much fun this must have been to write! It was great to read, too! Very, very cool! My compliments to all the authors.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Great story, kudos to all the authors. Loved it.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »