Reviews for Night of the Living Dean
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wonderful story! :)

Lisa
Harrigan chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
disclaimers - how about Shawn of the Dead? This reminded me of that in all the best ways! Great to see a new fic from y'all - especially that you waited till it was complete to post! And Happy Birthday to the birthday girl!
shelby02 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was such a fun read. It had all the components for a great story, especially my favorite, limp!Sam and big brother Dean. The chapters came together perfectly. I hope you do this again soon. Thank you.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow! Great job, guys! Non stop action with great details and the boys and Bobby fighting for their lives against zombies...perfect!

The visuals you created added so much to the tension of this fic and my enjoyment of it! From the panic to get up the coal chute, to the details about the cars in the lot(both boys noticing them and comparin notes- their thoughts being quite funny) as well as the whole scene with Sam being grabbed by the throat by the zombie in the car, and so many more...the details were awesome.

I loved how you kept Sam and Dean in character with Seasons 1 and 2 (my favorite seasons)! Loved Sam being hurt and still pressing on... both at the tavern and then leaving the hospital to go to the morgue! He is very strong even when he's hurt always driven to help others to his own detriment! That's our Sam. Loved Dean too...totally big bro being there for Sam as well as being a great hunter himeself. I have so missed this Dean the past two years! (Loved him helping Sam be steady when he was swaying, Dean showing up outside to help Sam when he hadn't shown up yet in the basement, the worry when saw his brother's arm under the burned rubble, the hospital, finding Sam by a tree...awesome big bro stuff!

Your Bobby was perfect too, the way he talked to the boys added to the story so much, him putting himself on the line to buy the boys think time, etc. You got him spot on! I love the three men working together on hunts!

Thanks for the great read! Hope you round robin it again with some more limpSam/big bro Dean soon! You guys did a fantastic job!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Interesting story, I love the way you all weave almost seamlessly into each other. And hurt!Sam, Bobby and zombies for Dean? What a winning combination. Thanks to all of you.
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3