Reviews for Redemption and Recovery
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 1/26
It's great story
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/25
Nice! I always love reading stories where Anakin survives. Well done!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/20
cool. it should have a sequel.
vadermort chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
GREAT STORY! could you perhaps do a sequel if it is not too much to ask?
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Nice work, though I feel that it ended too soon.
Jambee chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
7,806 Nice little short story of what happened after Vader's and Luke's encounter with the emperor
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Please!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Really good story...but you are so evil to end it where you did. There are so many things that could happen after this

There's Padme, need I say more? Then there is everyone's response to who is with Luke in the shuttle etc.

Awesome concept! Loved it!
obsessive360 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Poor Obi Wan! All he wanted was to have some cereal left for HIS breakfast, Jar Jar! LOL!
Syphon01 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
very nice story.
An unusual one as well.
it would be interesting if you did another one perhaps called family reunions.

I normally don't like stories that go too far from the canon story line but this one is intriguing and a wouldn't mind a follow on in the same story arc
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Cool story. Is there ever going to be a sequel to this fic? I really hope so cause I want to read about Han and Leias reaction to Dad arriving with Luke. :-) :-)
marie chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I really really enjoyed your job! Oh I loved the jokes between Obiwan and Anakin. Also yours is so sweet :)
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
"You want odd? This morning, I was dueling Jar Jar Binks over the last pop tart at breakfast."

XD Oh my gosh I could not stop laughing! I can totally imagine Obi Wan and Jar Jar dueling over a pop tart. Love it! Great job. D
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
A really nice story.

1sunfun
Kilana89 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wait that was 1 chapter. Wow you went crazy. I like how this is going, though question are you going to explain how Padmé survived? It would be good if you did.

Kilana89