Reviews for Una pluma fiel al riel
Zabbie Q chapter 7 . 4/4
The appearance of Meme and Perla at last. I like the addition of Christmas here since the early Las Vegas show placed the setting at Christmas (though that was changed by closing night). Expreso Astral was based on the Vegas production, so I like that it ties together.
Zabbie Q chapter 6 . 4/4
I like the idea of how the trains do not fully understand how school works, but they run with it anyway.

However, I don't like how antagonistic Vianda is here. Vianda/Dinah is supposed to be a very sweet character. Sure, she might join in to help Greaseball verbally spar with somebody like Electra in "Cargo"/"Coda of Freight", but she's supposed to be a well-meaning airhead. She tries to warn Rusty in the original English that he shouldn't race. She attracted the attentions of Caboose despite the coach vs truck rivalry (and in the German show they called each other best friends). Here she just comes off as a jerk in a very OOC way.
Zabbie Q chapter 5 . 4/3
So, I still need to use a translating device (in this case Google Translate), so maybe I'm just reading this wrong, but why did Pluma get into a fist fight with the coaches? While the coaches and freight trucks do have a rivalry going in the canon, it's more friendly than openly hostile. (Do you think the boys would let the girls touch them as much as they do in the choreography if the girls were violent toward them?) The Rockies are boxcars. They don't need Pluma to protect them, and even then I don't think they're the type that would want to hit women. Even if they were, the coaches aren't the type to go picking fights with the freight trucks in their own area of the yard.

Again, maybe Google Translate gave me the wrong text, so sorry if that's the case.
Zabbie Q chapter 4 . 4/3
What I liked:
1) Pluma's crush on Ferro is cute.
2) While I'm still curious where Perla is in all this, I like how Ferro interacts with Pluma and how he's protective of her.

What could be improved:
1) Why wouldn't Pluma know what kind of car she is? If this were a real railroad, it would be a business. A railroad company would order the kind of car they needed. ("I need a freezer truck, so I will order a freezer truck." "I need an engine, so I will order an engine.") Since you're going with the canon where they're toys, wouldn't it say on the box what Pluma is? Even if it doesn't, wouldn't it be obvious if she was a boxcar, hopper, flatcar, etc..? There are only so many types of freight cars. Sure, maybe Pluma doesn't know what *type of cargo* Control is pretending she carries (is she a boxcar carrying feathers? A boxcar carrying vegetables?), but I think it would be fairly obvious if she was a boxcar or a hopper. Does that make any sense?
2) What was the point of Jefe making a freight truck go on a track that she couldn't run without an engine?
Zabbie Q chapter 3 . 4/2
Some little train seems to have a crush. ;)

"Meme" is an interesting name for Belle.
Zabbie Q chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
The part where they were surprised to find out she was a girl was funny.

Maybe Babel Fish has messed up the translation, but was there an argument towards the end? The translation says that Pluma was in the middle of four cars, which I'm guessing are the Rockies and Flat-Top, then there is yelling, and then Pluma is crying. Maybe I should just stick to Google Translate. That seems to be more accurate.

Would the locomotive at the end of the chapter happen to be covered in rust? :)

God bless.

ZQ
Zabbie Q chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hi! It's BJ from DeviantArt!

I have to use Babel Fish to read this, but I do plan to read this. :)

God bless.

BJ aka ZQ
DyanaRoseJill chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Interesante...

I'm curious about this new train...

Soy la misma de DeviantArt _