Reviews for Threat
Darkangeldemon37 chapter 8 . 1/11
I just love your story you pull the reader right in can't wait for the next chapter
silverhastears chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
I Love it :))
ilovemyboys chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Ohhhhhhh, how exciting...Can't wait for the next chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE!

I LOVE THIS STORY! _ _ _
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Hmm.. okay so after reading for 2 hours straight finished reading exactly 2:51 am Australia time. I got really frustrated know what? coz when i clicked this i thought i could read some ItaDei loving but this story turns out to be Deidara cheating (not exactly cheating since he has reasons but its still considered cheating since he STILL in a relationship with Itachi) with Sasori.

I become frustrated when Deidara always running to Sasori and somehow falling in love with him. Now he's going to run away to france. Tsk I'm getting angry because of frustration and sorry for the long review but why the hell this is DeidaraxItachi if the whole freaking 7 chapters except the first chapter talks about Deidara liking Sasori can u explain it to me? will this be ever be ItaDei?

Will Itachi snapped out of his insantiable self and just be normal for Deidara. I mean stop being jealous and possessive (thats the only reason why Deidara is running to Sasori isnt it? ) you know what? any bf or gf lover or not if they are been lied to, anyone will get angry.

Thats what Deidara did. I know once in your life you got a bf or gf you know that dear. (but i also know what Itachi did almost raping him and hitting him is not tolerable as well. But PLEASE girl.

This is Deidara's fault why Itachi become like that. Even though earlier the chapter before Sasori when Itachi being a bastard. It IS still Deidara's fault.

I'm soo frustrated with all of these.. you made Itachi a very bad character here.. being insane and all..

WAA T_T I thought this is ItaDei! I love Itadei! Why it becomes Sasoridei!

Oh well hope you answered my questions.

Sorry for the long ranting frustrating review.

anywayz i'm not angry or anything if i made u upset sorry..

Hope you update this.

PS. Its really Deidara's fault! X(
SasoxDei chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Lovely story ! But I dun think ur gonna continue .. ;_;
Lazy Gaga chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
ARRRRGH! *dies inside a bit* WHY DID YOU STOP? I was lookin forward to the rest of it, but there is no more! _ ARRGH!
ninjadog15 chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
i love it plz finish the last chapter i want to know what happen next
Magic-Tombs-Of The Farside chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
nice,scary, and sweet!
Happii Haden chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
haha it was funny yet intense hope yu write more "thats how you drive a real sports car bitch" lmao
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
this story is good I want to read more of it and I really enjoy it it's the best one i ever read.
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
poor deidara he doesn't deserve this, The story is really good
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
poor deidara he was raped so sad Itachi I'm ashamed of you
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
poor deidara he was almost raped
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
deidara's falling in love i loved it
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
This story is getting good I love this chapter