Reviews for Candy Explosives
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh jeez! lol! I loved this! ;D
blanche13conrad chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I've gotta say, I applaud you for using the proper term "asymmetrical." It kinda bugs me when I see "unsymmetrical." So thank you for using the right word! _
niedosyt chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
LOL!
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Lol, full scale war with the hair dye! This was hilarious :)
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
thank you for writing this. i needed a pick-me-up today.
QueenOfTheJellyfish chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
nice! ;D
The Blue Classic chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ok, I'm DYING of laughter. Black*star and dtk are SO FUNNY when they do stuff like this. 'trying to shoot his ears off as quiely as possible...' ROTFLDLOLOLOLOLLLLL. best. Line. Evar. Evereverevereverever. :D Soul and Maka in the backround be cool, Lizzie and Patti tryin to keep up with Kidd, and poor, poor Tsubaki.

Write on, dude.
dragonskales chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh, goodness. Black Star can't get enough of antagonizing Kid, can he? Someone hide the scissors from Kid.
Alamorn chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire thing. One of my favorite parts was certainly Maka telling Soul her breasts had grown, so there! and Kid thinking it sounded like they had had the conversation before.
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I think my face just split in half from grinning too much.
TrinityTepes chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Love the ending.
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Do you think Stien is a hair stylist too?
lafeedeslilas chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I also read your other soul eater story after this one and I have to say that...You are AMAZING. XD

Keep writing so greatly!
Sage347 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I'm almost appalled at myself.

Why?

Because I'm attempting to make a review that properly expresses the sheer awesomeness that was this. It's like... like trying to make Maka turn evil, or something.

Yeah. You see my dilemma?

Seriously though... great job. Favorite material.

:D