Reviews for Lightning Only Strikes Once
He's a dumbass
But is he doesn't take her virginity someone else will
She's stupid. They are both stupid
Guest chapter 37 . 3/18/2013
I loved this story. I couldn't even stop reading once I started. Your an amazing writer & have some goods ideas for stories which result in amazing storylines!
M. Tainelli chapter 37 . 1/19/2013
GreAt story I loved the last two chpts they were my absolute favorite!
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Great story! I reread it and still get drawn every time.
NverSayNver chapter 37 . 7/21/2012
I loved this story! Troy is so sweet to her, and i liked ghe little snippets on the top! Troy is such a gentleman in this andnits soo cute!' loved it!
minatoHaiiiiii chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
UGH. TOO MUCH TWILIGHT.

EW GET AWAY FROM ME.
babyvfan chapter 37 . 12/30/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing, and did I mention amazing. This story was aboustely amazing and you are a incredible writer.
skittlez2010 chapter 37 . 6/28/2011
Wow. I've been a fan of yours or a long time now. I never read this story and just now started coming back to fanfic and I realized you were still my one and only favorite author so I decided to go back and read this...the way you portrayed Troy was absolutely amazing. I hope you write legit books one day. I will definitely buy them.. Please come back and make more troyella.
Ariauna chapter 37 . 6/3/2011
love it
Um chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
twilight much ? :/
wickedpxramour chapter 37 . 3/19/2011
I've recently taken a liking to HSM fanfics and I've got to say you're one of my favourite authors writing in this field. I love all of your works! Do keep it up! :D
lovinzacefron93 chapter 37 . 1/11/2011
I just decided to read this story again and I forgot how much i loved it! I love all of your stories and just wanted to say I think you're an amazing writer. By far the best I've ever read on here!
hazelnuticecream chapter 37 . 10/30/2010
sooo cute! a twilight inspired gabriella/troy story. loved it! keep up the awesomeness :)
2,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »