Reviews for The Magnificent Archibalds Reloaded
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Lovely! I love the happy ending and the way you've really shown the deep friendship between Chuck, Nate and B. It's those special kind of bonds that I wish the show would explore more often. It's so endearing to see unfold.

Nice job!
3venst4r chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
this is definitely better than what happened on the show. vanessa was definitely not needed. cvn was very awkward to say the least. it would definitely have been LOADS BETTER with a CBN interaction. i missed the non judging breakfast club members.
bibleboymary4ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
It so should have gone down this way!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I totally agree that this was how it should have played out!

the 4 might fight but they take car of their own!

so sequel?
jumper chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love, love, love this story. Such n/b/c goodness. Done so beautifully. I love the fact that the three of them care about each other so much. Reference finally to n/b's decade long relationship, the good old bromance, and c/b tension. So much better than what we got.

A true holiday episode where everyone winds up together. Love it.
UnkownP3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great Story! I never got why they put in Vanessa, I mean honestly he was closer to both Chuck & Blair for years.
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
First of all, when I saw the previews for The Magnificent Archibalds, and read the plot summary, I totally thought that the Nate storyline with his dad would involve Nate, Chuck, and Blair. and what did we all get? Vanessa. While Blair roamed the streets a la Jane Austen with Dorota. And while her little scene with Jenny was good ("what's wrong? is it my hair?") Blair's storyline overall was blah. So, I am SO glad you wrote this! :)

Chuck's hands are soft when he holds onto mine and his eyes... "A lot of people love you more than you give them credit for." He tucks a loose strand behind my ear - a very un-Chuck thing to do. "And they would give up the world for you."

Ah! This part was perfect! I can totally see Chuck doing this! They've decided to wait and it's just them and he opens up for moment and does something incredibly sweet- like when he said "for you, anytime" in There Might Be Blood. :) I basically melted when I read this. So cute!

"You guys don't have to stay. It's Thanksgiving and you should be with your family..."

"Shut up, Archibald. We already are."

HAHAHHA! Omg, that was perfect! Nate totally would be all "thanks for helping me, but don't you want to be w/ your families, it's a holiday" and Chuck totally would say something sort of rude but endearing at the same time. :D :D :D loved it!

"Well, I'm probably going to hang out with my mom. I don't want to leave her alone. In the dark and all."

LOL! Is that a reference to the fact that in the show Nate's all "my mom's signing papers in the dark" and then he LEAVES her to go get drunk with Chuck? hahahahah

LOVE that Blair invited everyone to her familly Thanksgiving! That totally wraps all the storylines together! Better than the show, I think. ...although, then Lily wouldn't be slumming at Rufus' loft... :) Anyways, loved it! great job!
Catheryne chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw that's sweet. :) Nice story.
DaeDreemer chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw, yes! I would have loved this episode to have gone this way! :D One big, loving, highly dysfunctional family!

Great job!
hellomynameis-kita chapter 1 . 11/23/2008

now i'm never going to watch The Magnificent Archibalds again because I'll always be comparing it to this, which was uh...WAY more awesome!

this is so how this episode should have gone! i totally agree with you about how completely contrived and useless and totally pointless it was to have Vanessa even remotely involved in this story line, this belonged to CBN garr

i really like that it was in Blair POV and i usually never like first person stories unless they're written really well and this so was!

the way she was thinking was very entertaining and how you kept commenting on the total uselessness of the FBI agent had me randomly laughing in the middle. and how blair kept commenting on her own appearence was so her you know? like how she was like the captain messed up her hair. haha

spot on characterization and it was just...ah so much better then actual epi. not to mention that there was actual CB interaction

my absolute favortie part was that Blair kept referring to Nate and Chuck as a bromance, and how they completed echothers sentences and stuff, so funny, i adored it because MAN do i miss my CN bromance

well, by the sheer amount of smiley faces in this review i'm sure you can tell i really liked it, which is good because i adored it!

this is now my official CBN story line for this episode, whenever i rewatch it, i'll just skip right past Vannessa (arg rips out her hair) scenes and read this then go back to the episode

which might be weird, but the thing i truly liked the mostestestest about this fic is i could see it happening, the way they spoke and acted and stuff was so believable to me so great job!

hope you write more stuff mmkay?

you should totally be writer for this show