Reviews for The Kazekage's Wedding
Finally! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HATED HAREM. , Harem is just so sick and disgusting. Whatever happened to true love.

Damn! Do you have a sequel? I want to know what happens next. Hope to see Naruto's face crushed... I have no grudge but to think he'd do it with all those girls... It kinda feels like Naruto betrayed Hinata. And I hate stories where they give such little importanct and worth to Hinata. Like this.. SICK HAREM STORIES. *puke* ,
xHinaLovex chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Oh my goodness I know this is an older story and you are possibly not even on here, but I read your rant and was like YES WTF IS THAT ABOUT?!

There have been quite a few stories that suddenly turn into a harem and I'm like, in what universe is this a good relationship?!

Ugh. Thank you
curiousitykills314 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I completely agree with your point of view. Harems are, quite frankly, a plague on stories on nowadays, destroying the concept of marriage and one's self worth. It provides the wrong message into society, telling people that its okay to have more than 1 partner with whom you can have physical relations, at the same time. Unless the circumstances are so twisted to the point of where a harem might be necessary, in name not physically, than there is simply put no excuse to have a harem.
Whenever I come upon a good story that later turn out to have a harem, I still continue it, mostly out of curiosity if nothing else, but I find that any respect I may have had for the previous author gone for not keeping up with the pairing.
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
So... *sigh* got attracted by the title of this "story".
No... just no.
We get your point but there was really no need to write a whole chapter to prove it. If you hate harem just say so, don't drag readers here with such a title and vague description only to give this in return.
YES chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I totally agree with you about this! I believe that multi-pairings like harems are an insult to all the parties involved.

It basically portrays the guy as an insatiable, immature, and/or selfish man and the women as lacking to his needs and standards or shows that the ladies have some serious issues for being okay with it.

It's similar to being told "no, not good enough" when it comes to being their exclusive lover.

If her love isn't good enough for you, if you're not happy - the "enough" is implied - in the relationship to be satisfied, then why be with her; why be involved in a committed relationship? Just stay single and go from one lover to the next. Otherwise, grow up!

No one should go thru being cheated on like that then expect the woman to except it and these harem stories having everyone involved being happy with that sort of situation is absolutely ridiculous. It dishonors everyone.

If it were reversed, no guy would put up with it so why should any woman do it? They all deserve better than that!

I don't even like threesomes! The fandom can do without those kinds of fics. So thanks for this one shot; the way you sniped the Naruto harem cliché was perfect!
da-da-duuum chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Yay, parodies! Personally, I can't stand harems as well. I think I read some and liked them at one point, but it just kind of rub me the wrong way these days. Fortunately, I never stumbled across one of those stories that you speak of, the ones that are labelled NaruHina/whatever and are really harems...

But that's probably because I don't give romance-catogorized stories a squat these days. Gen is the way to go, for me. Too bad lots of supposedly gen-fics are really romance. ANGRYDERP.

Hinata's initial confusion and 'he's pregnant?' line of thought was particularly hilarious to me. There's a mistake, though; isn't Gaara the Godaime? If I remember correctly, he's definitely the fifth Kazekage, not the fourth...

Hm. Anyway. Yeah. Keep up the nice work?

(Goodness, I never know how to end reviews.)
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I completely agree with you. Harems are just so incredibly disgusting. How on earth people would ever think that this is okay is utterly beyond me. Especially when in all the stories the women are just so happy,spunky and all for the idea.

In what sort of twisted universe would a women EVER react like that? They need to add some sort of label or warning saying that it's a harem so that we don't get those unpleasant surprises just popping in on us. I was once reading this really good story and the label said it was naruhina. They went through all this trouble and then they finally get married and we're all thinking "yay", but then afterwards in pops Hanabi and she gets added into the marriage. It was my first time reading a harem so I was torn between being really confused on what was happening (becuse the label said that it was naruhina) and just being so disgusted because Hanabi is Hinata's sister who is five years YOUNGER than her. Needless to say, I never finished reading that story.

Anyway, this was a great story that you wrote in protest to all those harems out there. I especially liked the ending twist you added where she snubs him after giving him a piece of her mind and then how she successfully moves on.(And not just because Gaara/Hinata is one of my favorite pairings)
Can you PLEASE add on to this story-I want to see him suffer
SilverPebbbles chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Thank you! Amen! Thats exactly what im thinkin when they do that!
birthdaychat chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
loved the ending man! that was raaaaad! haha, love your writing!xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I didn't really care for the story but I totally agree with your author's note.
CrystallizedHina chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I so agree! I hate harems I find them degrading.
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Harem stories anger me too! I mean what is wrong with one man loving one woman only! Is it not common anymore?

The thing that angers me about them is that in the pairing its listed under, the girl seems to have no morales and be like"okie honeybunches!" *rolls eyes*

Not one girl in naruto would do that without breaking up with the guy or beating the shit out if their crackheads and then breaking up with them.

The pigs they are for writing such garbage!
Jedd343 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
A truly masterful critique of the concept of a harem. I agree with all that you have written and can not tell you how disappointed I am at the number of stories that I run across of this nature. The very worst ones are that like which you have described and are not quite immediately apparent as such.

I find no flaws in your writing style that I could suggest that you improve on, I adore the way you write really. My favorite part was where you perfectly captured what Hinata's true reaction to such a situation would be. Again in my opinion it is a great piece of work.
Rolo-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
hay I HATE heram story's to, I hate it when I'm reading a good fic then suddely they turn it into a heram, AND it's in a NaruHina catory, should of have it as a rule that if your fic is a heram put it under the leanding man or worman, not a couple your upseting the true fan's, and if you don't put it under the leanding person soon, then the fic will be tacken down,

hay you should try and write to the owner of fanficiton and have them really turn it into a rule
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
You know, I don't know why, but this story is fitting. Granted, I myself, am writing a story that is a harem fic, it's a complete and utter parody that isn't meant to be taken seriously. Still, I get what you're saying, though, and I agree.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »