Reviews for Carousel
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
One of the few, if only story to have Axel get a happy ending. Bravo. ( and no, for once this review was not sarcastic, can you believe it?)
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
Wow, they're just getting better and better, aren't they? Minus the violent killing sprees, that is...
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Yes, this was good.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
So, this chapter SOO does not get just an 'okay...'. OH MY FREAKIN'-A-X-E-L! THAT IS IT THAT IS SO IT AXEL YOU ARE DEAD, YOU HEAR ME D-E-A-D!(even though he's still very hot). Honestly, this is the best chapter so far. The chapter with the rat and Xigbar...well, that came close, but that and this chapter are the only reasons I really like this story right now. This is a very, very good chapter. ya.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
Okay...randomness seems to be a heavy factor for this whole story...AXEL-NES!
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Okay...more amazing randomness.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Okay...and the randomess continues. Why the portal at the end, one might ask...but then, I'm not really one, am I? Or am I...gawd I confuse myself so much. I should just go watch Bleach, its less confusing...
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Okay...so there's a lot of killing of Nobodies...who can't be killed...'cus they're supposed to fade into darkness...(although seriously, who understands that logic?)...and more randomness...but ok, good.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Okay...there is lots of randomness. Then Roxas is random...hey wait, Roxas! Cool. Aw man, Axel! Arrg...As much as I love him, I swear I'm gonna kill him.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Okay...the randomness is good.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Okay...well, I really liked the crack. I don't read it often enough...and I probably should. It could relieve my stress. Yes, life is good. AXEL.}
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Okay...yay, kudos for you for being one of those fans who just couldn't let some of those members die! Now, all that's left is...AXEL.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Okay...yay, fun randomness.
aradian nights chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
Hmm... I think a lot of people were a bit out of character, and Roxas can KICK AXEL'S BUTT XD But, as far as I can tell, it's a great story XD

Great job. But, Roxas can kick butt with Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Thank you, Xion. I think she's the reason why Roxas can weild two keyblades, anyway.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 13 . 8/31/2009