Reviews for Repentance
gameofhorcruxes chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Hurry update I'm dying to know what happens! :D Well done!
brookemopolitan chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
this is AWESOME

its so good to actually see rose struggle a bit... she's not a rock, and she's not the perfect guardian, she's just as flawed and human as she exists in the books... i get the feeling that we won't get a happy ending here, and we'll be in for the long haul, but i think i'm ok with that :)
OrangeSpiral chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
poor rose.. i cant wait for the book to come out :)
Reader-Rabbit93 chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Excellent!
kikistrike.1 chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Really, really good! So glad that you updated.
KUwannabe2012 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Although there was no fighting in this chapter, it was eventful. Very well written. Great job.
KUwannabe2012 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I enjoyed reading this, I was suprised to see Tobias here, but I enjoyed how you incorperated him in it. Great job.
Sakiru Yume chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I liked the old guy. He was cool. But anyway, I liked the chapter, and I can't wait to read more. I personally think she's being too hard on herself, but of course she can't hear me, and you're doing that on purpose, so that doesn't really matter. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you what I thought.
november21 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Poor Rose. Was the guy on the train that guardian who used to love that teacher from the first book?
redredreglasses chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Wow, wow, wow!

Have loved reading this story - your writing style is so good; you write in Rose's voice v well.
puppylove216 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Great job!
puppylove216 chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
I like keep it up
BlueOctober145 chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
You must continue with this story. I can't even imagine what is going to happen next, with Dimitri, the blue-eyed girl, Lissa's shock and joy... although I have an idea at what that might be. I really can't wait to read more, so please post soon~ anki145
maimayicumplz chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
You're a good writer, im enjoying the story, it could be a real one of Richelles. I think you should continue, I'd like to see where this was going.
shopaholicblondie chapter 3 . 2/19/2009