Reviews for To Have Loved and Lost
FireDragonNatsu chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
:D loved it! great story start and i know the rest is gonna be awesome! Hope theres a sequel!
preettygabbysz chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Loved you
AquaticSilver chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Okay, now this is what I call a GREAT STORY!

Yay! Thanks so much _

Aww Cloud and Tifa love each other till the end...yay :)

Wow! Lol it just made my day, thanks again o
AquaticSilver chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
Yes! Wooohoo

Lol Cloud propose to Tifa! YAY :)
ayannaaki chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
That was an amazing story. It was short but it didn't seem rushed. I really loved that and it almost made me cry. Its such a shame that Tifa and Cloud weren't together in the end, but i do think you portrayed the message ''Its better to have loved and lost, than not loved at all'' very well. Great job!

*Adds to favourites*
Irish-Brigid chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
SO sad! I'm crying. I wasn't able to read the epilogue properly, just the thought of Cloud being dead makes it hard not to cry. And then the way you wrote how Tifa has gone on living without him. *bawls*

*favorites*
Irish-Brigid chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
"If you're not a princess that's running away with the stable boy, then you have no excuse for not getting married the real way." How very true and funny at the same time! I love your author notes almost as much as the story. _ Of course, you don't have to be a princess and a stable boy to elope, but even then it's a good idea to make things official before getting to the 'fun stuff.' Just saying!

Reading scenes like this makes me wonder how I can ever pull off romance in my own stories. I have no experience! None! Zero! Zip! Other people are able to do it so well that I feel like they must know what they're talking about.
Irish-Brigid chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Zack and Aerith for the win! Oh. Sorry. It's Aeris here. _ I was introduced to FFVII through Advent Children, so I'm more used to the 'th' ending. Tomato tomahto. Still the same sweet girl who so deserves a happy life with Zack and mini-Zacks. _ A fluffy chapter that makes me smile and provides some character development. (Also, I suspect that Cloud knowing how to handle a sword may become important later. Oooo! The suspense!)
Irish-Brigid chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I can definitely see why this is your favorite! Shirtless Cloud! Every fangirl's dream made real! (Well, besides a shirtless Zack. On the beach. Doing squats. Gotta love Crisis Core.)

Loving the story so far. It's nice to see Cloud happy, though I have a feeling that won't last. Wouldn't be much of a story if there wasn't so conflict, after all.

Just wanted to mention last of all that there are some problems with grammar and the occasional missing or misplaced word. If you want I could go through each chapter and send you a document with each correction noted. I think this story deserves the attention.
ReNeVIerE07 chapter 14 . 6/3/2010
so sad ;_;

its so beautiful...

love it!
Metal4lifex chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
cute story, i liked it
Tiashe Silverfox chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
Too bad Cloud passed away due to his fatal wounds. To tell the truth, I kinda wish that they are able to escape and have a happy life eith their child. Well, looks like I guessed it wrong.
nitaBonita chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
-sniffs- Wow, that was such a good story even though the ending made me cry xD , but I loved it, I love all your Cloti stories good job -sniffs-
Arrocha chapter 14 . 9/8/2009
I love this story, even if its ending was kinda sad.

Keep writing, I can't wait to read more of your stories!
RebelAngel91210 chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
Luv the story, so sad T_T