Reviews for Time Bomb
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Simply wonderful.
eyesonbluefire chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh my goodness, this was absolutely incredible.
I adored it.
Especially this part:

"She runs towards Kira, who is not Light and is not L or for they are only men, men Misa has loved and men who have failed her, but Kira is a God—and God can never die."

That summed Misa up perfectly, especially on what she WOULD be thinking.
You're perfect at writing Misa, write another. :")
psychoTeddyBear chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Near? God. I didn't expected that.

I love the way you wrote Misa. Is the best story I've ever read about Misa's suicide. You made her so complicated, so amazing. I just love it.

(Sorry if I made a mistake, I'm not a native speaker)
clow-san chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Damn. Damn. You have Misa's deceptively simple psyche and turned it to this. Haunting and that last line is just whoa.
fran drinks tea chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
this is beautiful. i love it so, so much.

you're amazing. /heart.
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
/deep breath

It seems that you have an amazing story for all of my favorite characters. This one was quite literally breathtaking. I absolutely adore your take on Misa's thoughts, and how everything came together. This is seriously one of the best fics I have ever read, thank you so much for creating it.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
…oh…

Poor Misa…
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Misa was always the most interesting character, when you got right down to it. Light was clever, yet deranged. L was Genius, Who fought for justice. Near and Mello just wanted to be L. They were all simple. Misa wasn't

I love reading about Misa.
ArsenicPanda chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
OMG, did Near just kill Misa? I think he did! I had never thought of that and it is BRILLIANT. Misa's...well, 'insanity' isn't quite right, so I'll say 'delusional faith' is so clear and real that I almost, almost believe her logic (And since I hate Light's reasoning more than Light-and I hate Light A LOT-that is a very impressive accomplishment.). I always wondered what happened to Misa's memories of Light and L and the Kira case after she gave up her Death Note the second time, and I love your answer and seeing her perspective twist to fit her altered memories. Those last bits where her memories are mixing just break my heart (as does the mention of the orphans at L's funeral and his nameless tombstone). You've told a beautiful story here, and for that I thank you.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
the ending. O_o;;

i didn't expect that to happen.

thanks for the read. :)
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
DAmn. Damn good, is more likt it. Way to show us the slow descentinto madness of someone who was soo intensely icky in the actual manga. NICE job.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I did not expect that ending.
Silver-hair Angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is a brilliant one-shot, in my opinion. Nicely done. And I love the simplicity of it- the way the short sentences captures your attention.

Very good job. This will be favorited. :)
DN chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
woah...that was fantastic..so powerful. )

fantastic!
Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I love your style. Somehow, brevity says more than pages and pages could ever. You've mastered that.