Reviews for Slept Like the Dead
sbinez chapter 39 . 8/25
What an incredible story and what a place to leave us wanting more! Truly fantastic writing...hope your Eric and Sookie muse inspires you to finish it.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/6/2016
I can't believe I read all of this and there is no ending. What a load of shit.
bib2009 chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
Good plotting esp re Pam finally getting sookie's blood. And shock that something happened that Eric didn't know what to do about ie Felipe almost draining pam.
bib2009 chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
That's not smart of sookie. It would take her 2 mins to tell Eric what she heard and he would have 2 hours to put things into place. That's incredibly silly of sookie to be so stubborn and petty when their existence is at stake! And Eric so sweetly accepting it?!
bib2009 chapter 10 . 7/12/2016
Oh god, that was so mean! To put bill there at the end! You witch!
bib2009 chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Well plotted. So glad this sookie understands what Eric is doing to protect them both and is smart enough to go with the flow!
bib2009 chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
Love it when they are in accord and that dress sounds divine. Love humour especially.
bib2009 chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
Poor sookie, she's insecure and can see why she mistook what Eric was saying!
bib2009 chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Lol. Poor horny vampire. Loved this chapter, fun, fizzy and sweet as sookie's feeling (literally!) her way with her new found sexual power and Eric's soo funny being teased! Thank you.
bib2009 chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Apart from the fact don't know how Eric managed to get sookies's three suitcases into his corvette, love how you've written these characters - feels very 'true'. Some fan fics make me wince since they use language that just seems out of character with the Eric and sookies's from the books and the to shows. Thank you. Like how sookie's enjoyimg herself and how she handled the Sam work issue, fairly but firmly despite her anxiety.
Nachelle chapter 40 . 7/9/2016
Please continue this story! It's really great and I really want to find out what happens next, PLEASE! ! You're a excellent writer and great story teller...at least so far on this story. I'm just extremely disappointed that I will probably never find out what you wanted to happen in this amazing story especially since you haven't updated it since before April of 2014. It definitely makes me sad.
randomaok chapter 40 . 7/5/2016
Ahhhh cliffhanger 2 years old. Lol. Still planning to come back to finish? Great story.
randomaok chapter 33 . 7/5/2016
Loving this story, thanks so much!
tanseynz chapter 39 . 6/29/2016
So we're left with a cliffhanger to ponder? Great story - hope it's finished one day.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
Typical Sookie. Don't listen, just assume, throw a fit and throw up. No wonder Eric is tentative about telling her anything. And she's sooo good at being sorry after the fact, full well knowing Eric will experience it through the bond so feel all the more guilty.