Reviews for Lethal Liaison
Sue chapter 1 . 2/9
This fic was written back in 2008 and I was only 12 years old. And now I am seventeen. Just something, I'd like to share. Haha.

First of all, I hate how manipulative Tim is here. Guilt shaming my Sammy!

It isn't her fault that her body reacted to his touch - it's normal body reaction! Damn it!
Loveyraspberry chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
it was very nice:3 like the end for a reason
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
What a controlling psycho. Interesting story though!
Hotchick6701 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
whoa this story is really good! Trust me Scam when something belongs to him he will possess it
sonicbaby11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
O_O okay that last comment i made wus during the middle of the story but now i read the whole thing. i must say...EPIC
sonicbaby11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
fantastic story! X3 i would have totally watched that show if it where like this! but i really wasn't into it
Dramatic Melody chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was so AWSOME.

Scam and his sadistic-ness rocks... Well, not for all Sam's friends, but to me. :3

Awsome story. But, I saw a few grammer errors. Nothing major, just a misplaced comma here and there, etc.

Keep up the awsome work!
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Sam closed her eyes lowering her head. She felt him come closer as she heard his footsteps. He stopped in front of her. "I'm tired of waiting, Sam." His hand gripped her arm. "I waited for you to make a choice.." His hand slid up her arm stopping at her elbow. "Now, I'm making it for you."

SEXY!

He broke the kiss as forcefully as he had started it, staring into her eyes. She lowered her gaze not wanting to see the look of satisfaction on his face.

Satisfaction that she gave him.

WIN!

He pinned her down on the bed with his hands. His mouth found its way to her ear and he whispered "You can beg for death if you want." He smirked. "Just know that you won't die..." He brushed his lips against her collarbone. "I won't let you."

He nibbled on the soft skin on the crook of her neck as she gasped. "As long as I live you will be with me." His hand pushed her shirt up a bit higher as his fingers rested on the bare skin of her stomach.

DOUBLE WIN!

She scoffed, pushing him away and sitting up. "I hate you, and don't even try to touch me again." She didn't look at him as she stood up, moving to the door. He grabbed her wrist making her stop. Raising his head he glared. "Don't stand there and pretend that you don't want me touching you..." Sam screamed as he pulled her down on him with her arm. He spoke with his lips against her cheek. "Because everyone... both me and your friends heard your moans when I did."

TRIPLE WIN!

She hesitated for a moment, like she always did before opening her mouth to his. His tongue met hers as Sam's fear and anger subsided and she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. Her fingers ran through his hair as she gave in to him one more time.

Because as much as she denied it,

she wanted to.

He broke the kiss, staring into her eyes.. "You will stay with me. Because I don't let go of what belongs to me."

"And you..." He smirked.

"Belong to me."

TAKES THE CAKE!

Of course I enjoyed it. Tim is sexy in a twisted way. :P
Fiery Inkheart chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This has been the best birthday ever. My family are back together, I've got a gorgeous boyfriend that shared it with me, and the fact that he made me a promise that we'll always be together (Friendship ring). And I've read this brilliant story! It was fantastic Cresenta, absolutely stunning, the best I've read! Thank you so much for this gift, luv ya too evil big sis :). I adored every word of that story, every single word and grammer! Hehe.

Now 15 years old! Wop!

Forever loyal to 'him',

His Heart-Keeper
Redheaded Witch chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Good one as always!

Peace out!
imene chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
this fic is terible (in a good way)and so terrifying, but i loved it, really it's an awesome one, i liked the way scam talked, his evil is funny and kinda good, i mean there is the good part of evil in this fic and i liked it, great job, write more soon! thanks
BloodyRen chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
A killing method of lust and love. The only way Tim knows to love Sam. possessive, horror-like love story that really kept me reading. Awesome story Cresenta's Lark.

-Bloodyren
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg. play went great. :D

Anyway.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGM... wow I can't even spell omg right.

Me loving this is an understatement. I love how you made everyone think he was using the knife on Sam when he really used it on Clover (but I knew, muahahaha)

["Take a good look at her because here is the spy that you can't save from me." Jerry's eyes widened as Scam gripped Sam's arm holding her in place. "I'll never let her go. Not as long as I live." He smirked. "And we both know that's longer than you want."] Still love that line with a passion. :D

Poor Sam, she was embarrassed in front of her friends and now they know the truth...

["As long as I live you will be with me."] Whoo. How romantic is that? :P

ohohohoh, I found the other line I love. ["Patience.." He stabbed and dragged the knife downward. "Isn't my strong point."]

SO GOOD.