Reviews for Contract
kathyjo chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
realistically what they need to do to get harry into individual counseling as well as joint counseling to deal with his rape and work on intimacy with each other
kathyjo chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
honestly if licius thought about it having Harry with his friends might help him through this (just look george he tried hard to convince him to accept his marriage )sonitnwould help ifnharry had someone to talk to other than a horse. Lucus he needs to get his head out of his ass
kathyjo chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Lucius is an idiot just because he is not hacing pnatrative sex does not mean he is still not rapig him. Harry does not want any intimacy at the moment, he has flash back during this intamacy so h is being raped twice. the way he goes he is going to be raping him in January anyways. Lucius need to start listening to Harry and getting to know him before trying to do all this intimacy in forcing it
daithi4377 chapter 54 . 2/16/2014
You had a different version but very similar to most stories except this time Lucius was the manipulator to gain the possession of Harry rather than the usual Albus. I dont agree with everything that happened. The two dad's are lucky harry forgave them same as lucius. Ron, Seamus, and Dean really should have gotten more than three years of a half way house. And Arthur and molly asking for leniency for a slight misunderstanding was atrocious. But in the end he got help and even though he will be on meds for life he is better. It was a really sad story cried through most of it but the ending was good.
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 2/16/2014
So ron lies, lucius believes him and even after learning the truth Harry is still being the one punished..way to go Lucius great way to build confidence with your husband considering you were in the wrong the whole time.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
LOL he bought his husband and tried to cut him off from everything. With his upbringing and dealing with Narcissa I can see him believing ron when he heard it but after he should have talked to harry rather than assume. He was finally getting harry to look at him as a friend and slowly getting close to him, no hope in he'll of that anytime soon now.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
Harry can't shame lucius anymore than he shamed himself...the great Lord Malfoy had to buy his husband and cut him off from everything time try and control him... So yeah it isn't harry that is shaming the great lucius Malfoy is it lmao
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
Wonder when lucius realizes he pretty much married a golem lol.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
He's not a prisoner but he can't use his magic, locked in a room, no wand . He had almost no personal possession in his life in the first place and the few he did have he wasnt allowed to keep. Lucius needs to invest in a dictionary.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
So basically they used him and now that his usefulness is over they sold him to luscious to turn him into a squib sex slave. And they expect him to forgive them. Fight
Serafiel chapter 54 . 1/8/2014
Interesting. It would be great, if not that it is too dramatic. A little drama is one thing, but this here it's exaggerated. And, unfortunately, the end flies too fast. The middle part should be shorter and longer ending for the story to run smoothly. But still nice one. Thx.
Renks chapter 36 . 11/3/2013
Gods! I'm so mad at LM right now! May he burn in hell!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 51 . 9/1/2013
Oh My God. I can't help it. I tried to save this for the last chapter, but you have to know that Ron and the Dark HYENAS are vile, despicable, slimy, worthless, ugly, unworthy, wretched evil little gnomes.
Ji chapter 54 . 7/9/2013
Words cannot express the anger I felt as I read this story. But, I'm very happy that you clearly pointed out the fact that the relationship between Lucius and Harry was indeed wrong. Under no circumstances should anyone EVER think that Lucius's treatment of Harry was proper or even slightly humane. His blatant disrespect for Harry as a human being was simply disgusting, and quite honestly, I was completely at a loss when I tried to think of how this story could possibly find a happy ending. Towards the middle, I was more optimistic; there was the opportunity for Lucius to change his ways, and for a moment, I considered the possibility of he and Harry finding a happy relationship together. Yet, as the story progressed, any hopes of that were simply destroyed. Despite what you wrote in the epilogue, it just didn't seem right to me that the two of them actually had a healthy relationship in that amount of time. However, I've never been in that situation, and that isn't to say that healing has to happen over a certain amount of time. Yet, for me, and for the emotions I felt while reading this, it somehow seemed very wrong that it ended up this way. Of course, I'm happy they could make things work; I sincerely hoped for that all along, but for me personally, I could never feel truly comfortable with such a person again.
I completely disagree with those who criticized your portrayal of Harry as he dealt with his experiences. Regardless of how brave someone is at heart, traumatizing experiences will wear you down. Rape is an unimaginably terrible thing, and I wouldn't wish abuse on anyone, so it's no wonder that Harry reacted in such a negative way throughout the story. That isn't to say that suicide should be endorsed, but it was admittedly expected under those terrible circumstances. Thus, I thought your portrayal of him was rather normal.
I also want to thank you for pointing out that those who attempt suicide truly should seek professional help. Though people may not know how to handle their loved ones in those situations, or even if they should face social stigma, they should still seek that sort of help for their special people. Even though this story was horrifically heartbreaking, you still did throw in many positive messages about these sorts of situations (like not endorsing abuse, being able to have equal control in a relationship, etc.). So, thank you very much.
However, I do agree with previous reviewers- if you ever write a story of this nature in the future, please put more warnings. Plenty of the things in this fic were very emotionally disturbing, and while you did initially address them, I feel as though your warnings were very much subdued. It's true that it's best to keep a degree of surprise for the sake of the plot, but I do think it would be better to include more warnings. This story covered many sensitive subjects, and really, it was extremely controversial. Some people may not see the same messages as others, so it's better to be safe by promoting safe messages in author's notes and so forth.
Steelo chapter 54 . 6/30/2013
I really loved the story. Thank you for sharing your work!
966 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »