Reviews for Contract
bleeb90 chapter 54 . 1/12/2015
I liked the story, though about half way through Harry started to become a bit too ooc, for my taste. In this situation he shouldn't have given in - let alone fallen in love. The perfect - if bittersweet - ending would have been a suicide with a genuinely mournful Lucius. Or Harry swearing an unbreakable oath to never subjugate to a rapist like Lucius in that marriage sham, rather than responding apathetic to Lucius' wedding vow, like you had him do... Which would have meant instant death the moment Harry stopped fighting him.

But I disgress... Good story & thank you for sharing it!
Heksie chapter 54 . 10/4/2014
Sweet ending after an heart breaking beginning.
katelaina1717 chapter 54 . 8/25/2014
Personally I think Remus and Sirius should never have been forgiven, they would not have given their blood child up like that, it was cruel - if I had a child I would rather the world burn than let my child suffer one moment let alone go through what poor Harry had too. Loved Severus and Draco, but why didn't Hermione stand up for her friend?! And no matter which way you put it Lucius was an abusive bastard, I agree he needed counciling too but still after what he did he doesn't deserve Harry.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 54 . 6/11/2014
Amazing fic
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
George amazing choice
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
a year and they never brought it up stupid fools
kathyjo chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
realistically what they need to do to get harry into individual counseling as well as joint counseling to deal with his rape and work on intimacy with each other
kathyjo chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
honestly if licius thought about it having Harry with his friends might help him through this (just look george he tried hard to convince him to accept his marriage )sonitnwould help ifnharry had someone to talk to other than a horse. Lucus he needs to get his head out of his ass
kathyjo chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Lucius is an idiot just because he is not hacing pnatrative sex does not mean he is still not rapig him. Harry does not want any intimacy at the moment, he has flash back during this intamacy so h is being raped twice. the way he goes he is going to be raping him in January anyways. Lucius need to start listening to Harry and getting to know him before trying to do all this intimacy in forcing it
daithi4377 chapter 54 . 2/16/2014
You had a different version but very similar to most stories except this time Lucius was the manipulator to gain the possession of Harry rather than the usual Albus. I dont agree with everything that happened. The two dad's are lucky harry forgave them same as lucius. Ron, Seamus, and Dean really should have gotten more than three years of a half way house. And Arthur and molly asking for leniency for a slight misunderstanding was atrocious. But in the end he got help and even though he will be on meds for life he is better. It was a really sad story cried through most of it but the ending was good.
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 2/16/2014
So ron lies, lucius believes him and even after learning the truth Harry is still being the one punished..way to go Lucius great way to build confidence with your husband considering you were in the wrong the whole time.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
LOL he bought his husband and tried to cut him off from everything. With his upbringing and dealing with Narcissa I can see him believing ron when he heard it but after he should have talked to harry rather than assume. He was finally getting harry to look at him as a friend and slowly getting close to him, no hope in he'll of that anytime soon now.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
Harry can't shame lucius anymore than he shamed himself...the great Lord Malfoy had to buy his husband and cut him off from everything time try and control him... So yeah it isn't harry that is shaming the great lucius Malfoy is it lmao
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
Wonder when lucius realizes he pretty much married a golem lol.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
He's not a prisoner but he can't use his magic, locked in a room, no wand . He had almost no personal possession in his life in the first place and the few he did have he wasnt allowed to keep. Lucius needs to invest in a dictionary.
972 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »