Reviews for Contract
Bippy Imp chapter 45 . 2/5/2012
This story is wonderfully written and has good strong characters. Unfortunately I am unable to continue reading this. It triggers bad impulses. I would recomend that you put a warning in the summary. I also have to congradulate you on your great insight on what a suicidal person would feel upon coming out of the hospital. Kudos
dreamjanus chapter 45 . 12/26/2011
Even with the authors note on the previous chapter about not knowing much about mental health, you really needed to research Borderline Personality Disorder and Bipolar (Manic/Depressive) Disorder. Harry has not shown signs of either...He is PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and Major Depressive. The PTSD from the rape, attempted rape, being locked up and the other abuses. Major Depressive for his feelings about having to live with Lucius Malfoy and the behavior of his friends and supposed family.

I can speak on the subject as I have two of the four conditions and know several people with the others.
Crystal chapter 44 . 11/26/2011
This chapter was by far the hardest for me to read. I was locked up in a psychiatric ward for over three weeks. I had tried to off myself so my mother thought it best to have me "voluntarily" locked up for a while. It helped a lot and I am anxiously waiting to see if it will help Harry. Great work and a fabulous story so far.

PS: it is also standard procedure in the United States for a person to be admitted for a 72 hour observation if they are believed to be a danger to themselves. After three days the paitent is reviewed and they are either allowed to leave if they are determined well or kept for an extended stay if they are not showing progress.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 54 . 8/23/2011
that was an awesome story
goodguy4u282008 chapter 44 . 8/22/2011
having been on the recieving end of that one yes they do restrain you if you have tried or even threatened to commit sucide it is done for the greater good as the saying goes plus i have worked in that kind of hospital and some patients need to be restrained
Sage chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Im sorry bit i hate this story. Usually I love Lucius but if i was Harry I'd kill myself. He hasnt even considered the idea...
LadyofLightMarkedone chapter 44 . 7/22/2011
I did not like or apreciate how you treated his suicide attempt. I am married to a mentally unstable person and know first hand that by commiting Harry to the mental ward it would have increased the suicide attempts. It is the worst thing anyone can do. I do not apreciate your inhibility to understand the actual dynamics of how a suicidal person actually is. You should not portray a state of mind you do not understand in your writing. Especially with the factors you gave to Harry. Situations of abuse can only be solved over the course of years and even then only with an individual one feels safe with. I should now I grew up with it. Due to your lack of any real knowlege on the matter this story is offensive.
Dementedjen chapter 52 . 6/9/2011
I'm sorry, but I just don't get it. It goes from a story about an abusive relationship, more or less. And then suddenly Harry loves his abuser? Really?
bouncy 72 chapter 52 . 5/11/2011
I had a few tears slip out when Harry said I love you to Lucius. I'm so glad they sorted through their problems
tails doll curse chapter 44 . 5/3/2011
For the most part I agree. Most patients need outside help when they are suffering from what Harry has been through. Although there is the chance that being committed could make a situation worse. Not very often but it could happen. I am going to continue reading and hope that isn't the case.
tommy's girl78 chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
please respond to me i had two fave authers harrypottersnape and harryslash slut and they both have dissapered with no exsplanation do you know what happened to them respond asap
Spennig chapter 54 . 4/11/2011
Impressive, had me in tears at places. Well laid out, and while There were spelling bumps, they didn't kill the flow like some can.
Born 2 B A Vampire chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
oh no he should hope to make a total fool of his husband by throwing up on him
xDarklightx chapter 54 . 12/5/2010
I like it. It's a good story.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 54 . 11/4/2010
awesome story! i love it... congrats on a job very well done!
966 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »