Reviews for Contract
LadyofLightMarkedone chapter 44 . 7/22/2011
I did not like or apreciate how you treated his suicide attempt. I am married to a mentally unstable person and know first hand that by commiting Harry to the mental ward it would have increased the suicide attempts. It is the worst thing anyone can do. I do not apreciate your inhibility to understand the actual dynamics of how a suicidal person actually is. You should not portray a state of mind you do not understand in your writing. Especially with the factors you gave to Harry. Situations of abuse can only be solved over the course of years and even then only with an individual one feels safe with. I should now I grew up with it. Due to your lack of any real knowlege on the matter this story is offensive.
Dementedjen chapter 52 . 6/9/2011
I'm sorry, but I just don't get it. It goes from a story about an abusive relationship, more or less. And then suddenly Harry loves his abuser? Really?
bouncy 72 chapter 52 . 5/11/2011
I had a few tears slip out when Harry said I love you to Lucius. I'm so glad they sorted through their problems
tails doll curse chapter 44 . 5/3/2011
For the most part I agree. Most patients need outside help when they are suffering from what Harry has been through. Although there is the chance that being committed could make a situation worse. Not very often but it could happen. I am going to continue reading and hope that isn't the case.
tommy's girl78 chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
please respond to me i had two fave authers harrypottersnape and harryslash slut and they both have dissapered with no exsplanation do you know what happened to them respond asap
Spennig chapter 54 . 4/11/2011
Impressive, had me in tears at places. Well laid out, and while There were spelling bumps, they didn't kill the flow like some can.
Born 2 B A Vampire chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
oh no he should hope to make a total fool of his husband by throwing up on him
xDarklightx chapter 54 . 12/5/2010
I like it. It's a good story.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 54 . 11/4/2010
awesome story! i love it... congrats on a job very well done!
April chapter 54 . 10/5/2010
-Clap, clap, clap- I loved it. Just the right amount of angst and fluff. _

Funny thing about Harry and Lucious' daughters name?

My daughters name is Iris DeeAnn McCurry.

Iris isn't a name you hear that often and I, for one, wanted something pretty, uncommon and yet not weird, ya know?

Anyways, again. Well writted and wonderful.

-April

Email:
WickedLadyWest chapter 27 . 9/28/2010
I love how I get more and more addicted to reading this, and there's just more and more to read. I LOVE FALLING IN LOVE WITH FINISHED STORIES! 33333 I LOVE YOU!

Lol, have my babies3

JkJkJk O.o

But still, this story is so win. xD
maggie1618 chapter 54 . 7/15/2010
This was a really good story. I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing.
dead feather chapter 54 . 7/3/2010
I had some how hoped, despite the category angst/drama, that this would somehow be a little less realistic. This felt much too depressive, especially in the end. Very 'harhs in life- get used to it' feeling overall. I guess it's just not my cup.
dead feather chapter 44 . 7/3/2010
It's odd that wizarding psychological treatments are so muggle like. Wouldn't they have charms that tell them of Harry's moods, charms to tell if he's going to harm himself?

I know the marriage is there to stay but why can't Harry just run away?

I also wondered why haven't the rest of the Weasleys done anything to curb Ron? Lucius isn't looking like a very powerful Malfoy, not even able to put a school child off of his husband.
dead feather chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Hmm.. I think George was a bad choice for a friend. I was so sure that the twin would come there and plot how to get Harry away. Seeing if Harry wasn't there for Lucius to see, he couldn't be ordered around. But George is just pushing him deeper..
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »