Reviews for Contract
Loveless19 chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
I can't wiat for the next chapter. I am glad that Draco is going to be putting up a resistance to thre marrige. It will make it more interesting.

Till next time

Marry Christmas.
ams71080 chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Poor Harry! And Severus really is a good man.

Amber
Let The Right One In chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Brilliant Story
lady.edgecombe chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Everyone has been making bad choices for Harry all of his life, including Severus with the animosity in class as Harry started school. I wonder if anyone will ever realize they screwed up his life? But I have to point out that although Lucius said he wanted Harry to play Quidditch, he did not say he had to win. That was not part of the agreement. Of course if he did lose on purpose I don't suppose the snakes would be very happy. Is Lucius going to have a room at the school since he insists that Harry be a husband and sleep in is bed or is Harry going to flew everyday. It will be difficult to maintain good grades with the constant travel, but then it will be difficult with the stress of being with Luc all the time too. Oh what a quandry. Harry can still get some revenge in with a few slytherin tactics.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
great story so far.
itachisgurl93 chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
shame on them all! honestly! thx 4 the update!
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
I wouldnt want SIrius or Remus to be there EVER! if they are your parents they are supposed to protect you. I wouldnt be surprised if harry became another dark lord! i certainly would. After everything they did to him, id certainly kill Lucius and Dumbledore -remus and sirius or perhaps not remus becuase he doesnt get a chance before he is arrested. after what they are doing id rather fiftenn years in azkaban than doing what they wanted. update soon plz and george is enough for harry for now.
ChocoholicWriter chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
This is fantastic! Update soon please.
Celestialuna chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
I still think Harry shouldn't invite them!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Nestedis chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Oh, thanks for the quick update! The day of marriage is coming nearer and nearer... ohoh... I hope in the next chapter is some more Harry/ Lucius action, because I can't wait that their relationship will improve. I hope you don't want Harry unhappy and have planned a happy end ;)
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
loved it keep updating please thank you
JWOHPfan chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
Why is Severus pushing him to let his dads back into his life? That is very OC for him. I agree with Harry on his feelings about his so called dads, they betrayed him and don't deserve forgiveness, not now anyway. I'm wondering what Sev is up to. Can't wait for the next chapter to find out. Oh,and why George?
OfTheGreenwood chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
Thanks for this incredibly quick update! : ) Glad Harry thought some more on Quiddich.
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »