Reviews for Contract
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
If I were Harry I would definitely NOT invite Sirius or Remus to the wedding. They gave up all rights to Harry when they did this to him and they'll be lucky if he ever so much as looks at them again. I'm still undecided on this story. I don't like the way they are treating Harry at all, just so you know. I'll keep reading to see where you take the story. I just hope that they all, especially Lucius, start treating him like a person instead of a possession/prisoner VERY SOON!
Celestialuna chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Yay Harry! resist! put up a good fight!
lady.edgecombe chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I am still wondering about Lucius' motives. If he really cares for Harry he is going about this the wrong way and needs to learn to approach this a different way. I just love it when Lucius learns that his uppity and arrogant ways don't work and he has to learn for himself to be more open and kind and understanding of the otherf person. You write it so well too. Will Harry's past come into play with flashbacks or anything? Right now it doesn't seem as if anyone is on Harry's side as if he is all alone. What about Draco, he can't be too happy about this. If I were Harry, I think I would through the food tray at Lucius but then I guess it would hit Harry instead. On second thought maybe I would just be sick and try to kill myself.
Aamaya chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
It's always fun reading these types of stories, cuz they are all slightly different. But I have yet to read one where Harry decides to comply or suddenly "learn" but then takes it to the extreem where he won't do ANYTHING without being told by his husband directly. Hm the guilt THAT would cause everyone and the frusteration on everyone else when Harry is practically a walking zombie...
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
loved it more updates thank you
Loveless19 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter
Auroras Jenkins chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
hahahahahahaha i can understand his rage, and hope his friends will still be his friends when he tell him.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
oh great severs is all apart of this charming! im definatly not reading this story. I like my severus Snape i wont read this! pft oh well
Mr.Potter-Snape chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
why wouldn't they tell him...thats just stupid on their part but I guess it makes the story more intresting
laica-27 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
i hope that lucius will treat him okay,
Auroras Jenkins chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
can't belive that they dident tell him. hope lucius treats him well. update soon
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
hm...i might as well stop watching this i dont like lm/hp evn unwilling at that, it just doesnt sit right with me. It doesnt look like anyones gonna be able to save him. Oh well thought maybe something would have came up. never mind anyways it was a good story while it lasted. Sorry i cannot read it any longer. take care bye.
962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »