Reviews for Contract
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
more better get george fast please update soon. thank youagain
Loveless19 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter
ams71080 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Very interesting so far. Hope to see more soon.

Amber
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
WOW im so glad i actually decided to read this chapter! it was just becuase i was bored! i love this side of Lucius you know what? :O i might actually read a lm/hp story :O yes Draco is a friend who! glad and im so glad Severus is there and being nice! wipes brow so glad i read this thank you for that chapter!
Kawaii Yashie chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
i feel so bad for harry. but how could they? tho. well looking forward for more
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
What's the deal with the cutesy little nicknames? They don't fit Lucius at all. "Little kitty" indeed!
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
If I were Harry I would definitely NOT invite Sirius or Remus to the wedding. They gave up all rights to Harry when they did this to him and they'll be lucky if he ever so much as looks at them again. I'm still undecided on this story. I don't like the way they are treating Harry at all, just so you know. I'll keep reading to see where you take the story. I just hope that they all, especially Lucius, start treating him like a person instead of a possession/prisoner VERY SOON!
Celestialuna chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Yay Harry! resist! put up a good fight!
lady.edgecombe chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I am still wondering about Lucius' motives. If he really cares for Harry he is going about this the wrong way and needs to learn to approach this a different way. I just love it when Lucius learns that his uppity and arrogant ways don't work and he has to learn for himself to be more open and kind and understanding of the otherf person. You write it so well too. Will Harry's past come into play with flashbacks or anything? Right now it doesn't seem as if anyone is on Harry's side as if he is all alone. What about Draco, he can't be too happy about this. If I were Harry, I think I would through the food tray at Lucius but then I guess it would hit Harry instead. On second thought maybe I would just be sick and try to kill myself.
Aamaya chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
It's always fun reading these types of stories, cuz they are all slightly different. But I have yet to read one where Harry decides to comply or suddenly "learn" but then takes it to the extreem where he won't do ANYTHING without being told by his husband directly. Hm the guilt THAT would cause everyone and the frusteration on everyone else when Harry is practically a walking zombie...
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
loved it more updates thank you
Loveless19 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008