Reviews for Contract
justme chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Hah! I for sure hope that Harry won't forgive them for a while...I think what they did, even for "the greater good" was cruel. And they way Sirius seems to be...well...just a little bit regretful is so annoying. I hope Harry will kich their asses :p

Great story, I love your style of writing :)
Moon Crescent Neko chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Awesome story so far. Please update soon!
fifespice chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
poor harry hes not had much luck has he and i have to wonder what draoc thinks of his dad marrying harry potter i mean hello kid is same age as him
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
LadyNightVamp chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I like the story. Lucius is a hard one to write about, cause we really don't know about how is treats his love ones. I don't think that it would be OOC for Lucius to be kind to Harry. I really would hate to see a rape in this story. I have read too many stories with the rape and then the person falls into love with the person that rape then (I truly hate those stories, I like get revenge on the person better). I understand why Harry would be angry with his dads, hell I would be as well,but Harry is known to forgive people,but I think making them jump thru hoops would be a nice revenge on them. question: what does Draco or Snape think about this?

LNV
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
loved it more update soon can1t wait to find out what happens to harry next. thank you
Lilia0 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
I love this story! Please update, and never fear, for if all your reviewers disappear, I shall always stay near! I have a question...will Lucius rape Harry? Or will this be another story where he is so out of character it's hilarious? Do you know why people do that? I mean, jeez, writing a rape scene isn't even half as bad as actually doing it, they're just words, make believe. ...on the other hand, I guess some weirdo could read a rape scene and get ideas, and then go rape somebody, but that's just silly. ANYWAYS! I love it, and want some more of it, please! If you update ASAP, then I'll give you your favorite pie, and don't worry, I won't throw it into your face.

Lilia, the uke rapist.

P.S. Harry is always a cute, adorable, and ravishable uke. #1 Fan for the story's life, so write more!
BRM chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
i like it please continue tackle hugs!
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I happen to agree with Lucius on that count, why didn't they tell him before? Now he is going to hate them and they deserve it. Great chapter, but too short. Update soon!
maloanne chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I am still loving it! I hope for another chapter soon...

bye

M
DarkAngel048 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
good fic! Write more!
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
is this going to be a lucius and harry get on story? or will someone rescue him? what? please give me some answers! i so want to knoW! ill update any story u want!
Kawaii Yashie chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
yay! i loved harry's reaction perfect! it suits him you know. well loved the chapter and can't wait for more!
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
good chapter.
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
bad dads what is to happen to harry now thanks to his dads more updates please thank you
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 Next »