Reviews for Contract
Kawaii Yashie chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
yay! i loved harry's reaction perfect! it suits him you know. well loved the chapter and can't wait for more!
Celestialuna chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
good chapter.
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
bad dads what is to happen to harry now thanks to his dads more updates please thank you
lady.edgecombe chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Poor Harry. I think that I would faint too. I am assuming that the issue of the Horcruxes is not valid in this story? I mean what would happen to the contract if good old Voldie were resurected by some stupid death eater with one of the other 5 horcruxes. Could be interesting. I can't wait to see what you do with Lucius' character. Does he want Harry for a possession or does he really care? Or does he learn to care after making him submit? More please, I just love your stories.
Loveless19 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter
Auroras Jenkins chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
good chapter, keep up the good work
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Kawaii Yashie chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
aw tears poor harry doesn't even know about it i'm hating dumbledork at the moment.
dino6 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
The last paragraph must of twisted a knife in the hearts of the people who agreed to Lucius's terms. Will they even tell Harry in their shame so that he will enjoy his last year? Can't wait for more.
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hm, interesting concept. I loved the chapter, but I think they should have consulted Harry before signing his life away for him. I look forward to seeing how you handle Harry's reaction. I just hope Lucius is good to Harry in every way possible ;). Update soon please!
lady.edgecombe chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I just love your Lucius/Harry stories. This one is off to a good start and I can't wait to see where you are going with this. Of course if I were Harry I would feel like I was sold to the devil. Poor Harry, never has a choice in his life and everything is always decided for him. Will he rebel? Looking forward to you next update.
Loveless19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
good fic.
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Poor Harry he has no idea! is it a contract for marriage?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 Next »