Reviews for Contract
Loveless19 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter
Auroras Jenkins chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
hahahahahahaha i can understand his rage, and hope his friends will still be his friends when he tell him.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
oh great severs is all apart of this charming! im definatly not reading this story. I like my severus Snape i wont read this! pft oh well
Mr.Potter-Snape chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
why wouldn't they tell him...thats just stupid on their part but I guess it makes the story more intresting
laica-27 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
i hope that lucius will treat him okay,
Auroras Jenkins chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
can't belive that they dident tell him. hope lucius treats him well. update soon
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
hm...i might as well stop watching this i dont like lm/hp evn unwilling at that, it just doesnt sit right with me. It doesnt look like anyones gonna be able to save him. Oh well thought maybe something would have came up. never mind anyways it was a good story while it lasted. Sorry i cannot read it any longer. take care bye.
lady.edgecombe chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Harry is in so much pain and Lucius does not seem kindly towards him so I am suspecting there will be alot more. You write this very well. Please update soon.
Celestialuna chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
If that ever happened to me, I would forever be pissed, then again, I do hold gudges for a long time just ask my mom! Magic dampeners? Isn't Lucius man enough to handle little 15yr old Harry? Good chapter.
justme chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Hah! I for sure hope that Harry won't forgive them for a while...I think what they did, even for "the greater good" was cruel. And they way Sirius seems to be...well...just a little bit regretful is so annoying. I hope Harry will kich their asses :p

Great story, I love your style of writing :)
Moon Crescent Neko chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Awesome story so far. Please update soon!
fifespice chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
poor harry hes not had much luck has he and i have to wonder what draoc thinks of his dad marrying harry potter i mean hello kid is same age as him
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »