Reviews for Contract
Darkly Glorious chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
I hate to do this in such a forum but it would seem I have been left with no recourse. For the last two chapters i have been denied the ability to review under my name, nor was I able, when i realized what must have happened to message you privately to come to some understanding of the current situation. Therefore here it goes. Might I inquire what exactly it is that I said in my last review, which by the way is tame compared to some of the reviews you recieved previously from others who continue to review to this very day, that I was banned from reviewing on this story again?
Loveless19 chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
I love Lucius...even if he is an evil bastard at times. I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't for see it getting easier any time soon.
ams71080 chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Poor Harry! He's feeling so betrayed. I can understand, but hope he can find some happiness.

Amber
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
loved it please update this story I love it so far thank you
Celestialuna chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Stand your ground Harry, you do have a choice!

I so love this story!
methoslover chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
You have a very good story so far. I like that you are making Lucius relatively nice and accomodating. Hopefully you will make Harry come to at least some of his senses soon. :-)
Celestialuna chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Good chapter.
JWOHPfan chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
How about Lucius having a dream where what he is is doing to Harry, happens to him? Then maybe he'll be more understanding of where his soon to be husband is coming from.
OfTheGreenwood chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
At least Lucius has some sense in not letting Harry give up Quiddich too easily. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
briellemon chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
You know what I really hope Harry dont play Quidditch, ajust to make Lucius angry, I really hate Lucius and Harry's dad for the moment and want them suffer enough for what the did to Harry, maybe you can write something like Harry get sick or something like (wait wait maybe someone can rape him ( hehe dont hear my mind)) that and make everybody notice what they mistakes are.

See you soon

XOXO
Nestedis chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
I'm thrilled about this story! It is so amazing. I hope you keep updating constantly, because I always can't wait for the next chapter. I am really curios what will happen next! Please, please update soon!
itachisgurl93 chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
watz rong w/ remus? damn! i just wanna hit him over the head! w/ a hammer! aw! luci is so sweet! er..not really but hey, he fine so wat does it matter! ugh...i feel so shallow now! damn i'm rantin again! whoopsy! lol! thx 4 the update!
Renks chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Lucius is really kinda stupid,thinking that Harry will fall for him... He isnt a peaple person, huh...

I like this story alot, its very good.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »