Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Second Match
fuji's fan chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
i swear i laughed so hard at tezuka's temptation! oh, payback is a bitch hahaha! i wonder what counter he would do to avenge his humiliation at the shower room. that one was really epic. fuji is such a maniac!
fuji's fan chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
gaaaahhhhh! this chapter made me want to review! darn, i knew it! i had the feeling that saeki would witness their intercourse. fuji, you never know what self control is, do you? sadly, what saeki saw wouldn't make him back off and think that fuji already belongs to tezuka... but, although i know fuji was indeed a sadist, i also kinda feel odd sometimes that he is the seme lol.
huntee-x-huntee chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I know that this is a very old series of yours, but I just had to give you my utmost appreciation for this fic and series! I've been reading through this trilogy for the past several weeks (I am currently watching the Prince of Tennis for the first time right now), and I am LOVING this. I'm not even usually a fan of the Perfect Pair because, honestly, much of the time Fuji is written as so OOC for the sake of trying to feminize him and make him the "uke," so I LOVE that your fic does the exact opposite of that and makes him the total awesome troll DOM that he is. Of course, I always enjoy TezUKEa, and I imagine that if they ever got together, it would 100% happen the way you've written them. :D
Guest chapter 33 . 10/18/2015
Wahahahaha! Oishi asking tezuka what to do when you're on top was hilarious! Hahahahaha! I like this fic except for fuji being rough on tezuka!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/18/2015
THIS IS FUCKING SWEET! "I know I may not deserve Fuji," Tezuka continued. "And I know that you knew him longer than I have. But," he tightened his grip on the racket, "Even so," his eyes lit up with blazing passion. "I will fight to the very end to get him back!" I ENVY FUJI! I MEAN AFTER ALL THAT HE DID TO TEZUKA, HE STILL LOVES HIM!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
Saeki deserved what happened to his date with fuji! Hahahahahahah! It was hilarious!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
Was inui's juice that fuji stole an aphrodisiac?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
Seriously! I want to kill saeki now!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
I just hope that saeki wouldn't raped fuji...please...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Is oishi and kikumaru also in a relationship?
mayoko13 chapter 33 . 3/31/2015
I finally read it all :D That epilogue :DDDD
This is the best thing I ever read.
mayoko13 chapter 28 . 3/30/2015
Stupid Saeki! He just had to come in :(
Kantarera chapter 33 . 11/14/2013
The whole time, I felt like kicking Saeki all the way to Alaska, but then I refrained myself from doing it since Tezuka is a much better man for the job. And the fight for Fuji, oh my God it was amazing and it does sound like something Tezuka would do for the person he loves. It's totally brilliant, this story. The last part made me laugh so hard, I cannot imagine what the whole student body's reaction to the fact that the well-respected buchou is the uke in his relationship, but hey, it's refreshing and it's so adorable. They are not called the Perfect pair for nothing! :D
Dex Incognito Jerkon chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Warning: please don't take personal offense. Review should be treated as sth for years ago, unless the writer was still stuck in that time.

Moot point, but yes they should have broken up in this fic up to this point. Seriously this totally fails at compulsion Terrible characterization and unreasonable psychological process, dragging too long and repetitive to be realistic or clever. Character traits are inconsistent. Probably it would get better in the next chapters, tch. Done with getting it out of my system. Too bad and disappointing I thoroughly the first instalment as well as all the one shots. Simple but compelling writing with perfect pace, blend of scenary discription, narration and conversation. Only character psychology process is so obnoxious.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Oh my god, Taka refilling the coffee is utterly hilarious! I couldn't breathe from laughing so hard! XD
437 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »