Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Second Match
tk04 chapter 33 . 2/28/2013
To be honest. I not sure how i feel about this story. There a parts i hate this story and and trash it. At the same time there were some good one. I think its your writing that keep pull me to the story. I not sure wither its a good thing or bad. thank you for writing the story and allowing me to read it.
Uchiha Riddle chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
I think I almost died of laughter in this chapter, I am really enjoying your Harassment of Buchou series. Though please note that I have never seen or read Prince of Tennis and thus I have no idea who the characters are nor do I understand half of what's going on but I think I really like the characters now for the sole reason that you wrote them so well. Now I must ask, have you published any books because if you have I would certainly like to read them. Anyway, I do hope you write another GroosexLink and maybe another GannonxLink or even another IkexLink, I really liked Mercenary and a Hero though, I thought it was brilliant. Seriously, you are the one author whose stories have tugged the most at my heartstrings and I can't wait for more. Really every time you write so angsty, I start to cry. I wish you all the best in any new story you write because I've read every story in your account and patiently wait for more. Ciao!
Oly Garza chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
Hijo de la Chingada!

Argh! Lol, sorry, my Mexican blood spoke for me. I hate Saeki, it seems to me that he just do that for fun. However, I'm happy that this story is already finish, and I can keep reading. Nice story :) You know? It's funny to me that I couldn't stop myself for writing a review of this chapter. I can't wait to read the end. Do you want to answer me? Write me at: Copy and paste ok? Bye bye :D
Kenshinjunkie03 chapter 22 . 2/17/2012
I know this story is old, but this is my first time reading it and my first time reviewing on this website in 5 or more years; I've just read chapter 22 and I have to say that it was hilarious. Best part? The refilling of the coffee pot. That was awesomely done and I laughed pretty hard while reading it. I might haveto go back to that chapter in the future if I'm having a bad day. I also love the story overall and I haven't finished it, but I had to tell you my feelings on this chapter.
sairakanzaki chapter 33 . 9/29/2011
this story is really wonderful and i raelly5x like it! _
JBubbles chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Yes! Fuji's Saeki's! How can anyone NOT see this? *glaring*

they belong together!, altough I do adore OTP Tezuka and Fuji.

Soooooo, again, lovely style of writing of yours! ANd there was a part in this chapter that you so remind me of my essay of leitmotives in literary texts... Pitful I have to rewrite it, but this extract right here:

"Saeki's dark green eyes darkened at the Seigaku captain glancing down at the tensai.

So cold.

So serious.

Yet, something softened in those bold, deep brown eyes as they looked at the tensai.

Saeki's mouth curved into a slight, unpleasant smile.

He really hates that man."

was lovely, incredible how one sentence can change the word, is it not?

kisses and good night for now.
JBubbles chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Ohhhh... That chapter was amazing! The subtle takes of scenes as wich way and what detail was Saeki watching were perfect! Damn! Incredibly ingenious.

Loved it.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 22 . 8/31/2011
Ahahaha, I love this chapter! It's pure genius and one of my favourite scenes... Behold the regulars' skills at creating chaos and distractions! XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
*Gasp* another hot scene, and just out of interest I checked the chapter number... and it was chapter 16! Another multiple of four! (LOL, I'm so random aren't I...) XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
LOL, rereading this story because I'm pretty sure I have read basically all the TezukaFuji stories there are on this site... and randomly I notice that all the hot moments are written on multiples of four... like, chapter 4, chapter 8, chapter 12... lol really, the most unexpected places... the library, the cabin (with other people) the student council meeting...
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 33 . 7/20/2011
I love your writings. More more more! XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
saeki is so evil and cruel! who would THINK such a thing? how can he say he loves fuji? GOSH! ok sry but im pissed at the imaginary character right now. thats just awful... poor fuji... ok 1st time i realized this. fuji's name is like mt. fuji. gosh im such an idiot. lolz well i think ill continue reading.

btw ur now my fave fanfic author. i love ur prince of tennis stories!
lil'sayuri-chan chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
HAHA the scene at the café was amazing. i havn't laughed like this in a long time :)
Ducks R Evil chapter 26 . 9/14/2010
"PIG BLOOD?" Everyone exclaimed wide-eyed at the same time.

you know that they do eat pig's blood in asia right?

good story so far

so sad :( though
Lenne chapter 33 . 9/11/2010
I think it would be just ~LOVELY~ if you continued with this series (not meaning to sound pushy or anything lol) but...I really like this series xD there aren't that many TezuFuji stories out there that hold my interest xD;;

So it would mean a great deal to me, one of your most-devoted fans, if you were to continues the HarassmentOfBuchou series.

much loves

xoxo

Lenne

p.s. dude...you ARE Usami Akihiko LOL! Muy bien! XD

p.p.s. I think you are one of the only authors here that use proper grammar...good work!
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »