Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou: Second Match
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 33 . 8/29/2010
Probably my first time reviewing, so I just wanna say that I love your stories, especially the Inui Juice series.

Anyways, good job and I hope you update soon.

•Amayi•

ps: good job on the story~! It'd be cool if you wrote a fic about what happened with Inui and Kaidoh.
Yellow Gummybear chapter 33 . 8/15/2010
Oh, don't worry about the story being too angsty. I like it that way~ :D

YOU MUST CONTINUE.
Yellow Gummybear chapter 31 . 8/15/2010
There can never be a 6-5 game. It's supposed to be 7-5. But... I'm glad. They're back together. :)
black rose chapter 33 . 7/31/2010
SO GOOD! I LOVED IT BOTH! The first part and this one. There was a time I wanted to punch Fuji for been such an idiot but i loved the end and the prologue was so funny lol. KEEP IT UP!
pentalion chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Fuji is too conniving in this story...but I can't seem to stop reading.
bluedoves chapter 33 . 5/19/2010
wow - i really loved it! in look forward to the next installment. hope you havnt given up on it. well done.
Zero-onE001 chapter 33 . 5/3/2010
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.
enough said.

i'll be waiting for the third series!
gambatte!
Den.of.Iniquity chapter 28 . 4/27/2010
I don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about but Tezuka and Fuji, during the scene when they were talking in the girls locker room, reminded me of the song Running From Lions by All Time Low. It may just be me, but other than that I love this story! So glad that you finished it!

-Waffel
Ikarinogo chapter 33 . 3/11/2010
aushasuhas...loved it! very funny: "But," Fuji continued, "Too bad for him, Tezuka couldn't answer his question because Tezuka is…" Fuji opened his piercing blue eyes, "…the bottom." very hot make-up sex! bottom!tezuka is really very cute and sexy! *-* Can't wait for part 3! love yours another fics.
1stspring chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
when? WHEN will we be able to read the 3rd part of this amasing story?
Natsuno Ai chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Truly, you are Usami Akihiko.

Your BL stories are fantastic~
fierce phoenix chapter 33 . 12/12/2009
I love this story!

You have such a talent :) Excellent plot and I love the way you portray both Fuji's character and Tezuka's character. You have inspired me to create a fanfic about the perfect pair.

Can't wait for part 3! OMG! Yay! Hopefully Tezuka can be a little bit more dominant, but at the same time his old submissive self. Oh, I'm dying to see Tezuka giving Fuji the best birthday present ever hehehe ;) you know what I mean.

Keep up the good work. *two thumbs up*
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 22 . 11/23/2009
BEST. CHAPTER. EVER. OH MY GOD. LOVE THEM. SO MUCH. NO KIDDING. 3

The cafe scene is quite possibly one of the best scenes I've ever read in fanfiction. Really, absolutely hilarious. How did you come up with that?

I usually like Sae-chan, so it's a little sad he's the bad guy in this case, but I can certainly understand why you used him. ; It does make the most sense as a rival. But really...

...KAIDO 3

“WE’RE ON A DATE!” xD The repetition of that saying really just made it funnier each time, with each new pair. And it was just great how Sae-chan reacted, not to mention the ridiculousness of the pairings as they entered. Not only did they interact more wildly, they were also so incredibly pushy and teasing! I find it strange that Shuu-chan didn't figure out what was going on though. Of course, if he did, the story wouldn't have worked out the same way, but still. Shame shame, Shuu-chan!

I also love how pushy Taka-san was with the coffee! 3 It kind of made my day. xD Gotta love Taka-san. Not to mention Sae-chan's continuous attempts to throw the napkin dispenser at Ryoma and Momo. xDD

Again, that has got to be one of my favorite scenes in history, let alone fanfiction, or even BOOKS in general. Of any kind.

Thanks for making me laugh so hard, and thanks for wrapping up the story so sweetly. And I'm looking forward to the sequel! All the stories you've written so far are great. And Rikkai is one of my favorite teams, so I can't wait to see them! Will Bun-chan and Kuma-chan be making appearances? And Niou-chan? *hopes*
BleuFleur chapter 33 . 10/14/2009
I could about cry - I wrote out a huge review and then lost it when I decided to make sure you were on my author alert list before submitting the review. Hopefully this second version comes close.

Your Inui Juice vignettes were some of the first stories I read a few weeks ago when I dove into the PoT fandom. I thought they were absolutely hilarious and, having enjoyed your writing style so much, decided to give your chaptered stories a try as well even though I didn't know much about the characters outside of Seigaku or the various match-ups. Your stories were some of the first lengthy PoT fanfictions I read and I was so engrossed that I couldn't stop reading until I finished. The Second Match, in particular, was a very compelling read as the plot unfolded and the characters dealt with each new development. I really enjoyed how you portrayed the various characters, from the cohesion of the Seigaku Regulars (how they rallied around and supported each other even as relationships started falling apart), Saeki as the "villain" (admittedly, I had a harder time rectifying his villainous characteristics in my second read-through since I'm most familiar now with his portrayal in the musicals where his actor makes him seem like a fairly sweet, laid-back guy), and the realistic disparity between Tezuka and Fuji at the pinnacle of their strength and just how broken they become as a result of their doubts.

There were 4 scenes that stood out in my mind - (1) Saeki's reflections on Fuji's broken mask and similarity to a broken doll in chapter 19 (that imagery strikes me as quite creepy, partly because of how vivid it is), (2) Tezuka's reflection on the encouragement of his teammates until he puts all the pieces of Saeki's scheme together and challenges Saeki head-on (very triumphant moment for Tezuka), (3) the match between Tezuka and Saeki (showcasing Tezuka's determination, strategic abilities and even his sense of humor), and finally (4) the Seigaku-spoiled lunch date between Fuji and Saeki. The last was another example of your great comedic sense.

As I've alluded to above, I just finished re-reading this story and enjoyed it as much the second-time around as the first. I had forgotten that you announced an intention to write a third story in this series, and was thrilled all over again when seeing that. A humorous tone PLUS other schols? I can't wait to see what happens when you have all of those characters collide. Best of luck in working on that, and I'll do my best to keep my guard up until then.
xSadistxFujix chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I love Saeki's hair too! I'm enjoying these stories!
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »