Reviews for Moving On
makayla.marshall.5201 chapter 28 . 1/15
Hey there. Um my name is makayla i loved your story i hope you write a sequal or something maybe the child falls in love with edward? Idk just making suggestions...
Aj chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I always hated how Bella used Jacob as a substitute for Edward and how Jake let himself be used. But, i think i like how your story is starting out so far? i don't know.
hello chapter 28 . 8/9/2014
this has been a great story i rate it 4 and a half out of five thank you for writing this story
Silverstarryeyed chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
Happy birthday.
Silverstarryeyed chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Wtf, Rosalie reads minds? Not a bad twist, but really? And why aren't the Cullen's surprised too? That she can read minds.
Silverstarryeyed chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Oh, snap. Where did he go. Thank goodness you didn't send hm to Tanyas.
Silverstarryeyed chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
You really couldnt have waited until they got married? Wow mature.
Silverstarryeyed chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Don't do it, have them respect themselves. And wtf with the Bella and Crystal thing, really, you honestly make teenage girls look bad.
Silverstarryeyed chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
You should have made her blind.
Darya chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
a very well written story , but here you made a small mistake or maybe I skipped something ...because Sam knew about the ring but your never mentionned that Jacob had transformed . Without him doing so , the minds of the pack member wouldn't be linked to him which means they wouldn't know ...Anyways , this a very small mistake and I must I'm impressed at how much time you've invested in this .
Thank you for writting this wonderful fanfiction.
ShaminGirl chapter 28 . 5/26/2013
I'm sad that Cullen's can't live near them :*( cry cry...and plz make more.
ShaminGirl chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Haha u called Jacob "Mrs"Jacob Black
Haha but I still lUV ur fic none the less ; )
Jasaeda chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
Great story
Guest chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
Just found your story. I really like it. Just to be sure, make sure you double check your spelling. Happy belated (really belated) birthday!