Reviews for Shadow Proves the Sunshine
Boneslover chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Your story really made me think. I never thought about heat and cold like that. Your story is really truy amazing. You are a great writer! )
CarlaM2190 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
it was good, definitely not ugly. thanks
jasadin chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
ok. i hope that hart hanson comes onto nad steals your writing. AMAZING. I want to see it actually happen.
bonesmaniac chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow...this was really well written...excellent job...loved it...
esezed chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Very Good. Lovely concept. Well written.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
that was so sweet... excellent...

HawkAngel
statler chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
wow.

this was amazing. very well written and extremely in character. well done.
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow! No. Not too fluffy...just right fluffy.

Spectacular and so in character. Really...spectacular.

Happy Holidays!
menz815 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
very good! not too fluffy at all. I think you got what they would say down to a tee, especially Brennan who has seemed to change so much this season. it seems like a conversation they would definitely have.

great job!

Morgan
blc chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was just lovely.
Coley chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
You, know, I can honestly say...I don't think there has been a Bones story yet that you've written that I haven't liked. :) this was very good.
LooseSeal chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
My heart is sufficiently warmed. That was a lovely one-shot. You write very eloquently: the idea that Booth has changed the way Brennan has experienced pain is one I hadn't thought of before, but definitely encompasses a lot of what their relationship has meant for her.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw... This was so sweet but also very Brennan. She would certainly describe things in these terms. I could also see the end, with the camera zooming out and her resting her head on his shoulder as they looked out into the snow. What a lovely image. Thank you for a merry little Christmas present.
Insert Something Memorable chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was absolutely wonderful :) I think you kept them very much in character, and I really loved Brennan's speech about the laws of thought.. It was very much in character, both because of seeing the science in it all, but also because she sure does have a lot of emotions that she deals with, even though she maybe doesn't want to acknowledge them. And impatient Booth sort of made me chuckle, because he always bugs me in the show when he won't hear her out :p But I liked that he let her continue on (although with some interruptions - also very in character), until it made sense to him as well. Plus, I liked that you actually acknowledged that Brennan is supposed to be a fiction writer, and thus should maybe have some traits that the show isn't very good at displaying..

All in all, lovely oneshot! Most definitely a favourite.
loommyloon chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
that was cute and realy bones-like !
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »