Reviews for Just This Once
Toshin chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I saw a flash animation that was based on this story.
Somebody chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This fanfic totally reminded me of a flash: it was almost completely identical! :P
nomercy745 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was excellent! I know it is a oneshot, but i see a potential series in this work.
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Lol I find lemons hard to write as well but there's nothing to do but grit your teeth and get too it... or you could just decide not to write one nut where's the fun in that :D

The description of the ekans in the beginning was really good :D

What! Declawed? What the hell, that's just twisted, why do people keep doing stuff like that? Not even pokemon are safe anymore... :(

Break ups are really sad...

Lol When I read the reviews I thought it was a nidoking and a zigzagoon XD that woul've been awkward

LOOOOOL that was a funny start to the lemony goodness, her getting a massive eyeful and him being all embarrassed XD

I just looked it up and the size difference is basically nothing, Nidoking looks a lot bigger than he is

I'm not sure if the reasoning behind what they're about to do is right but people do it for worse reasons...

Aaw the end was really nice, I'm glad everything worked out for those kids in the end :')
Loquacious Sesquipedalian chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
looks like a few of us are pointing out a certain flash animation that we've all seen. ah well, a lemon is a lemon, and you always get what you want from a lemon.
Talon Dragonborn chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This reminds me of a flash animation that I found one day while surfin the internet. Cept for the story and dialog, the erotic flash had just about everything you had described here. The hide and seek game, the way they met eyes, the awkward moment, the kiss, everything. So yea, don't be too angry at this story, its a HIT and not just any hit either, its a CRITICAL HIT!
Sir Seath the Scaleless chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I have to say you did very well for a first lemon. I don't think there is any shame in writing lemons and believe me I was the same way. Very well done.
unnecessary chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I just wanted to let you know that someone copied your story because it started to look familiar while i was reading it.

It is called "The Last Day" by Tertiari and looks like it was copied word for word.
XrioluluX chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Well, I didn't expect pokemon x pokemon since /someone/ forgot to say what pairing this was. But, overall it was pretty good. nice and detailed and everything. a /little/ rushed, as they jumped from kissing right to oral, but I guess with pokemon there's not much else, is there? hm depends on the pokemon you're dealing with.

ANYWAY there were a few typos and such, but otherwise and overall a good story. :3 great job!
Houndude chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow, this reminds me of that one flash of a Nidoking and Zangoose. Anyways, very well done! Who says you can't right lemons? I'd like to meet them and tell them what's up! You should definitely write some more!
Tsaukpaetra chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Hehe, not bad for an "accidental" posting. This was one of the ones that actually made sense with a plot (what a surprise, coming from such a writer :P ). I still don't think I grasp the concept of "lemon" though (Google time! :) ) but it was still sweet.
THABTO chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
You are a very talented writer.
Siran 774 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I actually enjoyed reading this, all of it. Never read about a Zangoose and Nidoking before, but I think it worked out pretty well. Sure hope you don't take it down.
fox-siren chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Niceness!

It was rather weird picturing a Zangoose and and a Nidoking doing the do.

But, it was excellently written and all that good jazz.

Im the same as you buddy. I cant write lemons for nothin' in the world.

They're just weird. (but fun to read none the less)
jedimasterpest chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is very well writen. No grammer or spelling mistakes. True the sex sceane does need to be a little bit longer but still a decent length. This seems so very familier. Hm, have you been to a place called AGNPH?