Reviews for The Life and Loves of a Pendragon
si1verf1y chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
It was almost as heart wrenching is the series finale. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
A truly incredible love story.
Sobbin chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Made me cry, ya meany.
Kelslyn chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This story has an excellent plot line, good background and great dialogue. Well written and an amazing read. -Lyn
NatashaEmrysCrain chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That. Was. Just.

All the way through it, my hearts was wretched out, stabbed, and then put back into my chest. Several times.

Awesome. :D
OceanSunset2009 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I know you published this years ago, but I thought you should know, that its absolutely brilliant! Just BEAUTIFUL! The ending is perfect!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is the best merlin writing I have read. I love the ending. That was always something I wondered about, what happened after they go to Avalon.
PaintYellow chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Friggin hell! Saaaaaaad! Tis good though
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
"I have the information from a scout I sent," Arthur replied, prevaricating, then embroidering his story. "I rode to meet with him this evening."

"Why did you not ask us to accompany you?" Sir Percivale asked.

"He's shy!" the King replied, deadpan.

...*Laughs Butt Of*:P:P:P

...Has Arthur never found out that Merlin can do magic? I've never seen the series (I'm just in love with the pairing thanks to fanvids) so I don't really know all the backstory with the show...

The evening before Arthur's wedding, he gave orders that he was not to be disturbed for any reason.

...Aw...their last night together...romantic and heartbreaking at the same time...:(

At the point of departure for the chapel, Arthur turned and pulled Merlin into one last, desperate kiss which left Merlin's lips red and swollen. Feasting his eyes on his beloved's face for a few more seconds he turned to face the door, speaking the only two words he'd said for hours, "I'm ready."

...romantic and heartbreaking...:(

Likewise ignoring his men at his back, he ran to the cliff face, touching the rock, trying to find the answering tingle of excitement which would tell him his soulmate was nearby.

...My God, how did I not ever see that before? Cuz they ARE soulmates, aren't they?...They're even more epic soulmates than Romeo and Juliet, for God's sake!:P:P:P...HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT?:P:P:P:P

...Your story was absolutely beautiful.:) Be very very proud.:)
mynameisniallhearmeroar chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
BESTFUCKING STORY I HAVE EVER FUCKING READING! siriusly Im with my best friend right now and I was crying and I was so in the story and I likedidnt move! At. All! She thought there was something wrong but nothing was wrong just it made me cry. A lot! SO CUTE!
TheNextOfKin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was absolutely lovely! The ending had me nigh in tears. Furthermore, I found this entire story to be very well written and to show a great knowledge of the original Arthurian legends. I enjoyed it very much!
Sherlockedholmes chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
OMG I cried like a baby! This is so beautifully written and well thought of! I loved it! It is very sad but has a happy ending which I adored! I hope to read a lot more from you!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
A very well written story.

Please continue!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Loved it!
nukagirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Great story. So beautiful and tragic but the ending was amazing