Reviews for JxHQ: To Twist the Knife
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wonderful! And my compliment is not just addressing the inventive ways you come up with for the Joker to display cruelty. I particularly enjoyed the descriptions of him in his environment whether it be the funhouse mirrors or the tunnel of love boat or what have you. It was just too cute to picture.
Taio Kaiona chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Woo! Mistah J is so meean to poor Harley :D

I love the way you write him, please continue!
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Ha! I can so totally see the Joker doing this to Harley for sport. It gives him a thrill to see her in emotional pain and distress. Great job with the characterization, this is exactly what I imagine their relationship to be. Dark and insane.
candysweets chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw...poot Harley...sadly this reminds me of a vary bad situatiom i just got out of. I feel for her. she's always been the one out of the series that I've related to the most. -sigh- nontheless, this was a vary good, tragic story, and I loved it. You've really captured their relationship to the a T. :)
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
ohh he's so cruel, lol.

good one :]
alocin chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Now you/Mistah J/the pair of you are just genius in your evil sneakiness! Really hitting poor Harley where it hurts. Part of me wonders how far she would go; whether she'd storm off to Ivy after a while and sulk for a bit, or mount a Mad Love-style plot to really get his attention. Or maybe Mistah J would get bored before that and give up the game? Anyhoo this awesome.
AFY chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I liked it. It seems right that Joker would go about it so cruel but smart. Poor Harley. :(
Hysteric1234 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Poor lil' Harley! That sure would be the best way to crush her though, make her feel utterly useless and not needed, especially from someone as demanding as Mistah J. I can see him playing with her like that though, well put together as per always. P

Mean you with your consistantly good writing and characterisation! *shakes fist*
iloveme5895 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
he is so mean lol but i like it

jarec chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Now that's just plain evil. And so LIKE him. without a purpose, Harley is miserable. nicely done, as always.
New Wonder chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Beautiful. I have no other words.
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
D'aaw. This is nice. :]

If I had to say one negative thing about your work, it's that they're all extremely consistent. Except for 'In Dreams, She Waits' and 'Arkham Asylum: Tainted Love,' when I'm done reading any of your stories I have the same "Awh, I really liked that" feeling inside. It's not bad, of course, but I've just been leaving all this ditzy "AAH YOU'RE SO AMAZING WRITE MORE WRITE MORE" feedback I thought I'd try to come up with something useful.