Reviews for Legacy Resolved
Screwtape chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
So Tara gets away with murdering a great hero with no punishment?
Rewriting your story in my head: Tara goes to hell for dieing without true remorse for her crime.
Much better ending.
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
worst kim being beat story ever when people do stuff like that it takes away the fun
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
sorry, but I gotta take a small bit of my praise for the last story back, only because I found out it was based on someone else's work, but the writing was still incredible, so is the writing on this, the spirituality was, intense.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
A fitting end to a terrible situation. I almost want to cry out for vengence for Kim as well, but as you said, the coin is nearly spent and it would diminish the character of Kim. Liked the little ending where they spend eternity together. I've often contemplated the afterlife and what affects having multiple partners you truely love would have on it. If your loved partner dies young and you remarry to someone you truely love years later how does that play out in the afterlife? Do we transcend our mortal jealousies? It's an interesting concept, though one that challenges many perceptions a person may have. Keep up the great writting!

Aedan
HeartWritingM chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
A very satisfying ending, and well-written and easy to read, at that.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Another great one. Chilling and warming at the same time.
soulman3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Now that was a happy ending.

Everybody forgiving each other for past advise about how she accept ron's choice years ago was right and Kim's parents was a nice and Ron finale together.

I like that end part you made.
waveform chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Anger and hatred have been let go. An act of malice once done cannot be undone, but it can be forgiven. Ron, Tara and Kim now have closure, as well as an eternity of well deserved peace. Well done, Daccu, well done indeed.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Fantastic story. While it was sad, it did end happily in a sense at the end. Good stuff.
Soth11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Nice follow-up to your gruesome tale. It puts to rights the wrongs that were commited, and everyone goes on to the happily-ever-after. Nice job on the grammer and spelling. I also look forward to more of your stories in the future. Again congrats on being the Holloween contest winner.

Soth11
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Daccu, a most excellent conclusion to this tale. I doubt if the Capt had any idea that his little tale would start off so many nice stories. As it should be Kim and Ron forever, although Tara will be off to the side. Why she did it seems to be forgiven. Good thing the spectres of her parents and Ron brought Kim back to the side of light.

Thanks again,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
WOW, what an ending. I admit I hated the thought of Kim being in the state of mind that she was in, and her being in that cistern all that time was chilling. I have to agree with Yori that Tara’s act of contrition was a feeble gesture at best, as she pointed out, Tara has lived her live, had her family, and until the truth was reveled to Ron, a loving husband. She had little left to loose.

The final touching scene with Kim her parents, and Ron hit just the right note of forgiveness and, Kim finally understanding that, was done with style and grace.

The ending was suburb; Kim and Ron together for eternity still resonates well with me.

Thanks for finishing this tale in the high style I have been accustomed to from you.

P.S. I voted for you.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Touching finish to your AU of Cap's AU...

Yeah, you're right, you couldn't leave Kim in that cistern. At least eternity together with Ron may just make up for not spending their lives on earth intertwined under better circumstances.

Tara got her release from the prison she was in and from the one she may have been heading towards.

Good interaction with the descendants and the matriarch's of those two families. What they couldn't do physically, they performed in conversation; such was the fire of their talk.

They'll never know if Kim would have broken Ron's heart all those years ago, but both suspected the redhead really didn't fully appreciate what she had. But, that's for another day and tale...

Congrats on winning the contest. I hadn't said anything until now, but not all beta's back the tale they beta'd... Sorry SP..

CB73
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
As I said in my note. I really enjoyed this story. I have been pleasantly surprised by the number of outtakes that the original story has breed. Each have been unique in it's own way. Thanks again for using the original story and thanks for a great story.