Reviews for Withered Rose
grAce chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
LOVE YOUR STORIEISSSSSSSSS...and love THUKE!:D
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was great. You're awesome at writing sad fics, and to tell you the truth, I really like morbid fics.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I liked the idea and the theme throughout this, but, and this is just my opinion, I thought you used too many big words. One every once in a while is pretty, but you overdid it. I suppose, though, that it's just one person's writing style. Anyway.

My advice is this: You're going to be able to hold a lot more readers if - and I can't believe that I'm saying this - you dumb it down just a little. It's sad, but it's true. Anyway.

That's just my opinion. You are, however, a fabulous writer, and I admire your work.

-Dominique
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Cute. Touching. It had me smiling the whole time. You are an amazing author. We need more thuke! I'm glad this was nominated :) It was beautiful.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
Avenger of the Olympian Flame chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Touching!
Thalia Castellan chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wonderfully touching and moving. Please, write more Thalia/Luke.

Thalia Castellan.
tinkerbell 102922 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
hey this was a great story loved it! )
bookwurm23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Great job. Yet again. :) I loved it. As usual, your writing style is awesome. I normally don't like unhappy endings, but this one was a bit different. This was absolutely beautiful. It's nice to see the good side to Luke sometimes, before he became the awesome villain, you know? Awesome job, magnificent read. I loved it. God bless you and yours,

bookwurm23
aj chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
hey i thought it was pretty good but i think you should go into more detail in the ending.
MelancholiclyCreepy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
OMG that was so sweet! Damn Luke sure knows the way to a girl's heart... XDD so sweet and I want a hug from the hot Apollo!
bookworm-with-bite chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG this was awesome! Your writing is so poetic, I just LOVE it! :) Maybe you could make this a two-shot where Luke finds her there with the rose or something? Pwease?
Anonymous friend chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow. I don't even know what to say...that was amazing. It was emotionally stirring. I felt a depth of emotions in Thalia that was never portrayed in the books. I loved it. Have a cookie.
storm-brain chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
so sad... It seems a little odd to hear of Thalia nd Luke kissing, because he is three years older than her, but OK. good emotions and well written.
Honest101 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I thought this story would be fucking bad. It's alright, considering how short it is.
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow. This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I loved how you portrayed Thalia's feelings ... the whole idea of the rose was pure poetry. We need a whole lot more of this pairing!

And you are an amazing writer!