Reviews for Withered Rose
LittleRedWritingHood70 chapter 1 . 2/8
This was very creative, love the idea of the Amor rosa.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This is absolutely heartbreaking! The imagery was fantastic hope Thalia gets over him she's got to someday!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Turquoise Crystal chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Is the story of the rose true?
grAce chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was great. You're awesome at writing sad fics, and to tell you the truth, I really like morbid fics.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I liked the idea and the theme throughout this, but, and this is just my opinion, I thought you used too many big words. One every once in a while is pretty, but you overdid it. I suppose, though, that it's just one person's writing style. Anyway.

My advice is this: You're going to be able to hold a lot more readers if - and I can't believe that I'm saying this - you dumb it down just a little. It's sad, but it's true. Anyway.

That's just my opinion. You are, however, a fabulous writer, and I admire your work.

Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Cute. Touching. It had me smiling the whole time. You are an amazing author. We need more thuke! I'm glad this was nominated :) It was beautiful.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
Avenger of the Olympian Flame chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Thalia Castellan chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wonderfully touching and moving. Please, write more Thalia/Luke.

Thalia Castellan.
tinkerbell 102922 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
hey this was a great story loved it! )
bookwurm23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Great job. Yet again. :) I loved it. As usual, your writing style is awesome. I normally don't like unhappy endings, but this one was a bit different. This was absolutely beautiful. It's nice to see the good side to Luke sometimes, before he became the awesome villain, you know? Awesome job, magnificent read. I loved it. God bless you and yours,

aj chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
hey i thought it was pretty good but i think you should go into more detail in the ending.
MelancholiclyCreepy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
OMG that was so sweet! Damn Luke sure knows the way to a girl's heart... XDD so sweet and I want a hug from the hot Apollo!
bookworm-with-bite chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG this was awesome! Your writing is so poetic, I just LOVE it! :) Maybe you could make this a two-shot where Luke finds her there with the rose or something? Pwease?